We have a Ryder II home on the Nicklaus course PGA West. We're thinking of renting FULL-TIME Can you give me an idea of what we can charge $$

Asked by Carol Matson Langer, La Quinta, CA Wed Dec 15, 2010

Answers

9
Carol Matson…, Home Buyer, La Quinta, CA
Fri Jun 14, 2013
We sold the poperty instead
Hi Carol,

Please keep me in mind for your next transaction.

Soila Thompson
REALTOR®
CA DRE # 01701187
White Sands Management and Real Estate, Inc.
949-545-1177 cell
Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013
Judy And Nel…, Agent, Palm Desert, CA
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Yes, but we will need a bit more information in order to do so. Perhaps we can talk via phone? Our number is 760-285-5097. Judy Horn
Soila Thomps…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Hi Carol, Good Morning,

Call or email me if you want to sell or lease your PGA West home.

Soila Thompson
REALTOR®
CA DRE # 01701187
949-545-1177 cell
Shelly Sande…, Agent, Rancho Mirage, CA
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Carol

I have not heard back from you in regards to my answer to your question about renting/leasing your property.
I would like to share with you that I have closed over 100 leases in the past 18 months. Lots of experience here that you may want to ask a few more questions to in regards to what in really involved in leasing a property

Shelly Sanderson
760-880-8089
Judy And Nel…, Agent, Palm Desert, CA
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Carol, you have received excellent responses to your question. If you decide to rent your home your next task will be to select the Realtor who is best equipped to get your home leased and provide you, as the owner, with the highest degree of protection in the lease transaction. Nelson and I would love to be among any Realtors you consider. Good luck.
Web Reference:  http://www.JudyAndNelson.com
Shelly Sande…, Agent, Rancho Mirage, CA
Wed Dec 15, 2010
Anywhere from $1800.00 to $2500.00 per month without seeing the home.
It is best to rent homes unfurnished, but you never know lately I have seen annual leases being leased fully furnished.

Any other questions let me know

Shelly Sanderson
760-880-8080
http://www.homesaroundthedesert.com
Elizabeth Sc…, Agent, Palm Desert, CA
Wed Dec 15, 2010
The link I attached is a list of homes on the Nicklaus course that are currently available for rent. You might want to drive by a few to get an idea of what the homes are renting for.

If I can help you further, please let me know.
Camille Vict…, Agent, Palm Springs, CA
Wed Dec 15, 2010
Would depend a bit on what you are offering--size, furnished or not, location etc. But the range is $1350 to $2000. That's a pretty big range though. If you would like us to come out and take a look, just give me a call. No obligation.
Susan Miulli, , Palm Desert, CA
Wed Dec 15, 2010
I'd be happy to help you! Please email the property address to me so that I can see the size, location etc. Also, would you be renting it furnished or unfurnished, and what, if anything, would you include in the rent? For example, any utilities, gardening service, pool service if there is a pool, etc.

I look forward to hearing back from you,

Susan Miulli
Susan@HuntGroupRealtors.com