101wb61, Home Owner in Marble Falls, TX

We bought a rental property this year in our LLC name and have now decided it will be personal use only. How can we change the name on the deed?

Asked by 101wb61, Marble Falls, TX Mon Dec 20, 2010

Our LLC is wholly owned by us (husband/wife). We would like to make the change before the end of 2010 so it won't become a tax reporting issue.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jeff Spears, Agent, Horseshoe Bay, TX
Fri Dec 31, 2010
If you have a mortgage loan on this property, you need to contact your lender. If you own this property out-right, you contact the county. If you have questions, Highland Lakes Title has multiple offices in the area, including Marble Falls, and is very willing to help with these types of questions.
Web Reference:  http://www.mylakelbj.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rentals in Marble Falls Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more