We are relocating to Nashville in early to mid Feb 2013. We are looking for an updated upgraded 3 bd/3 bath home or townhouse in Brentwood to rent.

Asked by Heather Branding, Chicago, IL Tue Dec 25, 2012

We are professionals with excellant credit, stable employment and are interested in an upgraded home with granite, stainless and prefer a community pool. Can you help?

Answers

7
Walter Rober…, Agent, Brentwood, TN
Wed Jan 23, 2013
i have a 5 bedroom/4 bath home in upscale Borbrook subdivision that will be available in mid-February. no community pool, but very close to Brentwood YMCA and the Williamson County Rec Center. one year lease, rent to be $3200/monty. let me know if this is of interest. thanks and welcome to town
Kim Brown, , 37067
Sun Jan 20, 2013
Hey Heather,

There are some very nice newer Townhomes in that area that fit your needs. They have updated kitchens with stainless steel appliances a community ammenties. Please send me your email address and I will send you the listings with address so you can drive by.

Thank you.

Kim
krachelle64@yahoo.com
Heather Bran…, Both Buyer And Seller, Chicago, IL
Sun Jan 20, 2013
I've spoken to several agents (friends of friends referrals) but no one is showing me anything that I can't already see on realtracs or the MLS. The inventory seems to be AWFUL! We would consider Franklin (we like Westhaven) or SW Nashville (Belle Meade, Green Hills etc) but everything I'm seeing is outrageous for crappy kitchens & baths. I'm shocked that we can't find something better with a budget of up to $3200/month. What is going on in the market?
Andra Brewer, Agent, Nashville, TN
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Sounds like a good buyer's agent is what you need. You should start researching NOW. I can send you a list of homes in the area to get yourself familiar with what prices to expect in specific neighborhoods and pockets. There are many great resources to find info that any good agent is glad to share. Let me know if I can help you. Does your company have a relocation company they use?
Monica Neuba…, Agent, Franklin, TN
Tue Dec 25, 2012
My best suggestion is to get yourself a good Buyers agent who can ask you good questions from which you can look at the houses best suited for you. There is, with one infrequent exception, no cost to you for this service.

I would be glad to talk with you after Friday. :-). Merry Christmas!
Linda Lurker, Agent, Nashville, TN
Tue Dec 25, 2012
I would love to help you. Call me anytime at 615-364-7516.
thanks
Linda Lurker
Benchmark Realty, LLC
Sharon Wayman, Agent, Nashville, TN
Tue Dec 25, 2012
I'll be glad to email some rentals, or some property management companies.
Sharon