We are relocating from Chanhassen ASAP. We would like to rent until we find a home to buy in Woodbury. We are looking for 3 br. no pets nonsmokers

Asked by amandastiffany, Woodbury, MN Mon Jul 22, 2013

Answers

7
John and Bec…, Agent, Woodbury, MN
Sun Dec 22, 2013
Amanda,
We are Woodbury relocation agents.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you.

John & Becky Durham
RE/MAX Results
John Pecchia, Agent, St Paul, MN
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Would you be okay renting in Saint Paul?
beautiful neighborhood. 3 bed single family home available October 1st. My wife and I used to live in the space, we took a lot of pride in it :) The rent we are charging is $1400. Please email if you want to see pics.
Very truly,

John Pecchia
Matt Tabrizi, Agent, Woodbury, MN
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Dear Amanda,

There are plenty of properties available in Woodbury for rent. From apartments to town homes and single family properties. Your choices are only limited by the amount of rent you are prepared to pay. If you require assistance, send us an email with answers to the following questions:

1- When are you planning to move?
2- Are you looking for a month to month lease or would you prefer a yearly lease?
3- How much rent do you like to pay?
4- What is your preference? Apartment, townhouse, or single family home?

We will be more than happy to send you all the information you need about Woodbury and its neighborhoods and what is available for rent so you can make an educated decision on which area and property to choose as your next home.

Matt Tabrizi
Keller Williams Premier Realty
Email: Matt@MatTbrizi.com
, ,
Mon Jul 22, 2013
When you get to the next step: getting Pre-Approved to buy in Woodbury... there's great options out there zero to 3-5%% down (depending on your exact situation). I've been helping buyers with financing in the St Croix Valley area for over 12 years. http://www.StevenBrandHomeLoans.com or 612.386.5306
Todd Kruse, Agent, Woodbury, MN
Mon Jul 22, 2013

We are happy to assist your family in a rental situation in Woodbury. We have access to Woodbury rentals and have 3 properties that are coming available. They are not made public at this point. Please call or e-mail what you are looking for and we can get you more info:

1. Number of bedrooms
2. Single-family and/or town house
3. Monthly rental rate

Dann Hodgin
612.819.3470
dannhodgin@kw.com
Keller Williams Premier
Susan Hoffla…, Agent, Shoreview, MN
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Hi, amandastiffany!
Sounds like a wise decision to wait to purchase until you find exactly what you want!!!

Let me know more about your rental desires. There's a lot more criteria to include to know what would be a good fit.

Don't delay!
Web Reference:  http://www.homestosellmn.com
Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Mon Jul 22, 2013
let me know more about your circumstances so I can help. Liz 612-986-4105