We are looking to rent a town house in or around Morrisville Pa I have searched almost every web site I can think of, Can you help us w/ sum listing.

Asked by Christina Lamb, Levittown, PA Tue May 11, 2010

No ghetto neighborhoods, Must have washer & Dryer, Blue ribbon school district

Answers

7
Teresa Bihlmire’s answer
Teresa Bihlm…, Renter, Bensalem, PA
Thu Feb 3, 2011
WE MOVED TO FLORIDA FROM BENSALEM,,PA 8 YRS AGO, WE HAVE EXCELLENT RENTAL HISTORY, NEVER LATE, WELL IN 2007 WE WERE FORCE TO FILE CHAPT.13,DUE TO MY HAVING BREAST CANCER, AND THE MEDICAL BILLS WERE OUTRAGEOUS, (THATS WITH INSURANCE) I MISS QUITE A BIT OF WORK DUE TO CHEMO WE FELL WAY BEHIND ON BILLS, SO IT WAS NECESSARY, ANYWAY,WE WOULD LIKE TO MOVE BACK HOME(BENSALEM) BECAUSE OF FAMILY BEING THERE, WE BOTH HAVE GOOD PAYING JOBS, AND MY HUSBAND HAS A PENSION THAT HE RECEIVES ALSO FROM A PREVIOUS JOB AT (STROEHMANN BAKERY) IN NORRISTOWN PA, HE WAS THERE FOR 28 YRS,AND EARNED AN EARLY RETIREMENT AND RECEIVES THAT PENSION ALSO, BESIDES HIS JOB NOW, WE WANT TO RENT EITHER A TOWNHOUSE OR A HOUSE, BUT SINCE THE CHAPT 13 WILL NOT BE PAID OFF UNTIL OCT OF 2012, IT IS NOT DISCHARGED YET, WILL THAT PREVENT US FROM RENTING, OR COULD OUR RENTAL MANAGEMENT WRITE A LETTER STATING HOW WE HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE ON OUR RENT, ALSO, COULD YOU PLEASE SEND ME SOME HOUSE OR TOWNHOUSE RENTAL LISTINGS IN THE BENSALEM, LEVITTOWN, LANGHORNE AREA, WE WOULD LIKE TO MOVE BACK BY JUNE 1. I APPRECIATE ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE US..GOD BLESS YOU..
Cheryl Conte, Agent, Washington Crossing, PA
Tue May 11, 2010
Christina,

Pennsbury SIchool District is probably your best bet, however Neshaminy is good as well, boasting at least one Blue Ribbon School. I see you are currently in Levittown, which township? Obviously, the selection would be based on budget, time frame and other criteria that I cannot ascertain simply from a post on Trulia. Please contact me if you are serious about working with someone who knows the area and has 3 children in the local schools!
Web Reference:  http://www.cherylconte.com
Rosemary Good, , Levittown, PA
Wed Jun 9, 2010
Christina, if you would like me to e-mail you rental properties for your consideration contact me rosemarygoodcb@aol.com with price range, #brdrooms, #baths and if you would like your kids to remain in their current school district that info as well. Looking forward to assisting you and your family finding a new home.
Best regards Rosemary Good, Realtor
Gita Bantwal, Agent, Jamison, PA
Tue May 18, 2010
Christina, Please note that a real estate agent will not show you homes based on your description of location. It is against the law.
Agents sell or rent homes in all school districts and zip codes . You can drive by neighborhoods or decide for your self whether you like the area or not but the agent will show you all homes in your price range with the number of bedrooms etc that you are looking for in the school district you mention.Good luck.
Web Reference:  http://www.gitabantwal.com
Suren Pogosov, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Tue May 11, 2010
Christina,
Try my web-site http://www.freeMLS.org to search. You'll find what you need there.
I live in L Bucks county & can show you any rentals that are available right now.

Thank you
Suren Pogosov
Serving NJ & PA
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Tue May 11, 2010
Let's see, Saint Ignatius of Antioch Catholic School-Yardley, PA (2007) and St. John the Evangelist School-Morrisville, PA (2208) received blue ribbons. Districts do not get blue ribbons unless every school in the district has received one. Those two schools are the only ones closest to Morrisville which have received the award since 2004.

In my own opinion, it is not just the school which brings about good grades for your child(ren). It is the parents, child(ren) and the school. All must work together in order to educate properly. So even in a school where most get mediocre to poor grades, children can excel.

As for your comment about not being in a "ghetto" neighborhood, then good luck finding an agent who will work for you if you ask that of them. We are not allowed to steer people towards or away from any particular neighborhood.

You tell the agent the area you wish to look at, the price range you are willing to work with, style of the place (apartment, single home, townhouse, duplex, etc), and the number of bedrooms needed. Then you can go from there. We are not even allowed to get you near a particular church or school. Give us an exact address and a distance from that address you are wanting to travel, then that's feasible. Anything else can lead to fines or license revocation for the agent.

All that being said, here are all the rentals currently available on the MLS. Up to $1500. 2 to 4 bedroom. Within 5 miles of Morrisville. You can view the information on the link up to 10 times in the next 90 days.

http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=8…

Terrence Charest
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Tue May 11, 2010
Have you contacted a Realtor to see what's on the MLS?

And here's one tip you haven't thought of: Have a Realtor run a list of properties that work for you--geographically, number of bedrooms and baths, etc.--that are for sale, that are vacant, and that have been the market for more than 45 days. Approach (have your Realtor approach) those unsuccessful sellers and tell them that they have the ideal client to rent their property. No, it doesn't sell their property, but it gets someone in the property and gives the owner some cash flow. With that technique, you'll have no competition from other renters (who won't have thought of that technique), and you'll likely find an unsuccessful seller who'd be happy at this point to have a renter.