We are looking to rent a house/condo/apartment with 3 bedrooms , we need the area close to Turtle Rock Elementary School,the max. rent is $2300.

Asked by Yan, Irvine, CA Tue Apr 24, 2012

Our current contact will be finish in July.

Answers

5
Rajiv Garg, , Irvine, CA
Tue May 29, 2012
Hi Yan,

Let me know if you are still looking, I can help you find one close by TR. We are here to help you find a good place of your choice. Ask for help it doesn't cost you more to engage a Realtor who knows the area.
Web Reference:  http://www.RajSellsHomes.com
Felix Hung, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sat May 19, 2012
Yan,

How is the rental search coming? What resources have you used to find rentals? Let me know if I can help.
Lorraine Mur…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
I found one in University Town Center. It is not in Turtle Rock but is in the community across Culver, closer to UCI. However, these condos are also in the Turtle Rock Elementary school district. Contact me if you would like to see it....167 Stanford CT for $2350/month!
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
There is a 3 bedroom available for $3,000/mo and one for $2,900. I also checked to see if there were any two bedrooms with an additional room/bonus room that might work since all the 3 bedrooms are above your price range. There is one 2 bedroom unit with an office available for $2,500 but that's as close to your price range as I can find currently available. Let me know if I can help you out, you can email me at: cfleming@coldwellbanker.com.
Harrison K.…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Apr 25, 2012
According to the MLS, the starting point for lease of a 3 bedroom home or condo at Turtle Rock Irvine is $3,000. Call me or email me if you have questions and want link to this MLS information. Best wishes.

Harrison K. Long - Realtor and broker associate - CA DRE 01410855 - GRI, Coldwell Banker NRT, Irvine, CA.
http://www.LiveAtIrvine.com
949-854-7747