We are looking to rent a home outside of Austin in a rural setting,on acreage within 45 minute drive, rent up to $1,200- is it possible to find?

Asked by claudette, Austin, TX Wed Apr 9, 2014

Answers

6
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Apr 15, 2014
Definitely find a Realtor on this website to work with so you can start your search and go over your wants and needs. That is the only way to find and receive the most up to date information.

_____________________________________________________
Don Groff | REALTORĀ® & Mortgage Broker
Austin Real Estate Pros & 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 | m 512.633.4157 | listings@dongroff.com
websites: http://www.AustinListed.com | http://www.360LendingGroup.com
Web Reference:  http://www.austinlisted.com
jennmeuth2013, , Hutto, TX
Fri Apr 11, 2014
It is possible, however, agree with mitch on the terms. We are actually buying our home with payments of 1444 ( this includes escrow), so it is even possible to find something to buy for just a bit more than what you are paying rent on. Hutto is a great area and we are happy we moved here a year ago from southeast Austin....no regrets here!
Mitch Mckenz…, , Austin, TX
Thu Apr 10, 2014
Hi Claudette,

It sorta begs the question, what do you have in mind to use the acres for? Like do you want a horse property or just want to enjoy the great wide open? Also what are your minimmum requirements for the structure, Home, Mobile home, manufactured Home? Shared acreage or do you want to straight up farm and mini ranch? It is possible, but what you end up in is really up to you.

Let me know, and I would be happy to send you over a list of possible listings to consider!

Mitch McKenzie
Broker/Owner/ Tenant Agent
Texas Landlord Services
mitch@mckenzie.ws
512-591-8899
Hey Mitch,
We want the great wide open spaces no neighbors too close, farm or mini ranch would be cool but may be too pricey. No mobile homes, no sure about manufactured, we have always lived in a standard home. We have dogs, no other large animals. We both work in property mangement multi family and commercial, so we will be responsible renters! We have a job offer on the south side of Austin, and are considering relocating from Georgia. This could take place as early as June 1.
Flag Thu Apr 10, 2014
Shannon Reeve, Other Pro, Austin, TX
Wed Apr 9, 2014
There are definitely multiple options. I would be happy to discuss them with you.
Adela J. Her…, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Apr 9, 2014

I have 4 units Duplexes coming up on the market soon outside austin, available to move in in May. This are BRAND NEW DUPLEX... Gorgeous 2beds 2baths 1car garage, nearby the F-1 in Del Valle on a 2+ acre lot. Price = $1150 and $1000. Hardwood floors on living areas, carpet on beds and tile in baths & Kitchen,+ all new stain steel appliances. 1150sqft & 998sqft does not includes the garage + small back porch. No smoking or no pets allowed (may do an exception with 1 small pet). If you would like more info, please send me an email to Adela@kw.com

This will not work for us. We have dogs and do not want neighbors that close. Thank you for your response though!
Flag Thu Apr 10, 2014
Myra Bennett, Agent, Cedar Creek, TX
Wed Apr 9, 2014
Yes, it possible to find a house outside of Austin in a rural setting on acreage within 45 minute drive for lease $1,200..

Do you have a particular area in mind like Cedar Creek, Buda, Kyle, etc?
Claudette, I would be glad to help you. Give me a call at 512-779-1985 or send me an email mmbennett100@gmail.com. Myra
Flag Mon Apr 14, 2014
Glad to hear that! Can you help me find what is out there?Do I need a realtor? I am relocating from Georgia
Flag Thu Apr 10, 2014