We are looking to relocate to Atlanta and are looking for a 3-4 bedroom home with 1.5-2 bathrooms and a 2 car garage. Can you send some listings?

Asked by Morgan Turner, Atlanta, GA Tue Sep 10, 2013

Answers

12
Don Lantier, Agent, smyrna, GA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
you can go to my rental webpage at http://www.smyrnaviningstownhomes.com/rentals.html
and you can search the entire Atlanta metro area rentals of private properties and listed by Real Estate Brokerages.
Jeff Jackson, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Morgan,
There are still many great deals out there. Visit my website http://www.jeffjackson.prudentialgeorgia.com if you would like to search for available homes in the area. Also, I would be happy to answer any questions for you and assist you in your home search.

Jeff Jackson
Prudential Georgia Realty
404-909-1965
jeff.jackson@prudentialgeorgia.com
Betty D. Scy…, Agent, GA,
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Interested in North Atl? I can help. 770-928-7439
Appraisal By…, Other Pro, Atlanta, GA
Thu Sep 12, 2013
Morgan,

My apologies. Regardless of who you do business with, please make sure you consider an appraisal when you find the right home for your family. Don't confuse a comparative market analysis, or CMA, with an appraisal. Real estate agents use CMAs to help home sellers determine a realistic asking price. Experienced agents often come very close to an appraisal price with their CMAS, but an appraiser's report is much more detailed--and is the only valuation report a bank will consider when deciding whether or not to lend the money.

Having an appraisal done on your home will save you in the long run in many ways. So as realtors guide you to finding the home you will grow to love, know the value of the home before you buy it. If you have any questions about appraisals later down the rode, you can always give me a call for guidance.

Appraisals By Michael
Maximillian…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Hi Morgan,

There are many factors that go into the home buying process, and it would be great if you could provide some additional information to help narrow down the best properties on the market for you. There are (as of today) roughly 200 homes on the market that are in Metro Atlanta that meet the criteria you have posted (3-4 bedrooms, 1.5-2 baths, 2 car garage).

I would love the opportunity to discuss with you what your home buying goals are and assist you in the process of buying a home in Atlanta. I am a full time, top grossing agent in Atlanta and also the National Lead Consultant for HGTV's "Property Virgins" and "Property Brothers".

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me - I look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you.

Maximillian Corwell
Maximillian Corwell & Associates
Keller Williams Atlanta Midtown
(404) 216 - 4816
mcorwell@gmail.com
Lee Taylor, Agent, Decatur, GA
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Where exactly do you need to live?

What are your realistic commuting constraints?

Of course, someone can "send you some listings..."
Appraisal By…, Other Pro, Atlanta, GA
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Morgan,

Give me a call today! I can get your appraisal started today so that you can make sure your not over paying when placing an offer on your new home or over priced when selling your home. For more information you can call (404) 955-9997 and visit my website at http://www.appraisalsbymichael.com

Good luck with your move!

Appraisals By Michael
This is a little bit of an over-reach in your marketing efforts, don't ya think?
Flag Wed Sep 11, 2013
Ray Alyssa R…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
26o Halah Circle in Sandy Springs was just listed $300K
Greta Thomas, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Are you looking to rent or buy? What price range! What area of town?
Samir El Fak…, Agent, Kennesaw, GA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
also you can go to http://www.selectorrealty.com and click in the serch for homes now and you cas see what avl in the are and if you see something you like I will be more than happy to assist you
Samir El Fak…, Agent, Kennesaw, GA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
what areas in Atlanta will you like to see
Michael Mara…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Sep 10, 2013
Hi Morgan,

Send me your email address?
And send me the location of employment as well. Atlanta covers a large area of land North to South and East to West.

Akeem Marable
Solid Source Realty GA
404-858-5075
akeemmarable@gmail.com