We are looking to move to Las Vegas This weekend directly into a house. Our credit isn't good but we are willing to pay a higher deposit.

Asked by Marcus And Ben, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jul 31, 2013

Answers

9
Becky Zisk, Agent, Henderson, NV
Fri Aug 2, 2013
I don't totally understand your statement. Are you wanting to purchase a home or rent???

If you will contact me, I will be happy to help you. My very best, Becky
James Owens, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 31, 2013
HI I HAVE A CLIENT THAT IS RENTING HIS HOME FOR 1100 A MONTH 4 BEDROOM LARGE YARD. HE REALLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT CREDIT AS LONG AS YOU LIKE HOME AND HAVE DEPOSITS FIRST AND LAST. QUICK MOVE AND VERY NICE.

CALL ME 702-808-0187 I CAN GIVE YOU THE ADDRESS AND YOU CAN PREVIEW

http://WWW.CONSUMERADVOCATE.COM
http://WWW.MASTERSTONEDESIGNER.COM
http://WWW.REALESTATEPROTECTORS.COM
Matthew D'Er…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Email me right now your detailed criteria.
I send you homes that match.
Tomorrow we go look at some and submit application.
You may be able to get in by Sat. with some PMC's. Others may take till Monday.
Matt and Kim
LasVegasMatt@gmail.com
Must show income 3x rent amount, good credit, no past rental issues.
Pets
If roommates, must have history of living together.
Move in will cost you - 2.10 x rent amount minimum. Additional month deposit if week credit or income. Matt
Charles, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 31, 2013
what part of town do you looking to move? how many people do you have? how big and how many rooms do you looking for?
Shella Jasmin, Agent, Henderson, NV
Wed Jul 31, 2013
This may be difficult due to the time most owners and management companies take for the processing of your application. An apartment may be the quickest route, but they may not have availability that quickly as well. You may want to look at some online or have an agent assist you with this by taking photos and video of the places, then you can turn in your application prior to your arrival and possibly move in this weekend. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
Best of luck!
Mary Preheim
Realty Executives of Nevada
702-900-6279
mary@marypreheimgroup.com
Tom Daly, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Hello Marcus & Benjamine

I have a Brand new , with all appliances home in mountains Edge available. It is 2300 Square feet, with 3 bedrooms a loft and 3 baths , with a 3 car Garage. I would only require first and last months rent. If this is something you might be interested in please call.
Thank You

Thomas Daly
REMAX Premier Realty group
(702) 373-3018
Tomdaly@cox.net
Suzie Marqua…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 31, 2013
I see Myra gave you the information you need to get everything in place to make you move to Las Vegas. You did not indicate if you have pets. That will be another thing to prepare for also. If you have pets there will be a deposit for the dog or cat. Good luck with your move.
Suzie Marquardt
Unknown, Home Buyer, Henderson, NV
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Hi Marcus, as an agent and a landlord, I can tell you the verification process may vary greatly. Some places require more than others, and this may take more time. Others require very little and you may move in next day, especially private rentals. At the worst, rent a weekly for the time it takes to process your documentation.

If you wanted to get started right away, and have all of the necessary documentation, it may be possible to find you a place by the weekend. Let me know if I can be of service.
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Most companies and/or landlords require a deposit, background check and a credit check. It will be 3-4 days before you would be able to move in. If you found a home rightaway, you would have to wait for the verification to come back. Also anyone renting a home to you will want to see rental history from wherever you are coming from. They will also want to call your previous landlord or apartment manager which is an additional few days until that information comes back. Plan accordingly that it won't be able to move into a new home right away.