We are looking for a seasonal rental in WPB Century Village. We have family living there and would like to be near them.

Asked by Cac289, West Palm Beach, FL Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

2
James Torran…, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Good morning and welcome to my website yourpalmbeachhome.com. You have reached a live person and I am here to help you with your new home search. I see that you have signed you for the Listing Alert service which sill send you free daily email alerts that provide you listings on the MLS that match your new home search criteria. When you find houses that you would like to preview, I will be happy to set appointments for you to do so.
Also, if I can provide any help in getting you pre-approved for your home loan I am here to assist you through that process as well.
Please feel free to call or email me with any of your new home search questions.

James Torrance- Broker Owner
Keller Williams Realty-Palm Beach

Office: 561-288-3900

Email: palmbeachhomeinc@gmail.com
Website: http:yourpalmbeachhometeam.com
Lilianna Giz…, Agent, West Palm Beach, FL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
I can help you with that, please send information about the size of condo, time and price you want to rent for. Please be aware that Century Village is 55+ community. contact 561 512 0459
visit search more property
looking for a winter 2014 furnished 1-2 br in a senior community thanks, debbie
Flag Fri Nov 1, 2013