We are looking for a rental home in Orlando FL. We are currently in PA. I was disabled 3 years ago in a car accident and we have 6 children. Read more

Asked by Corhanem, Orlando, FL Thu Oct 27, 2011

Due to my leg injuries and a failed business venture for my husband, our credit is shot for now. Is it possible to rent a home with 4 bedrooms in Orlando without needing a good credit report? We have a prior landlord whom we rented from for 5 years and always paid on time. He is mad at us for moving so I doubt he will refernce us, but I have the cancelled checks for the whole time. Please help. We need to leave PA by Dec 1, 2011 before the snow hits.

Answers

1
William rodr…, Home Buyer, 33418
Tue Nov 8, 2011
you can rent from a private owner in orange county in orlando fl under section 8 they dont ask for credit history some dont ask much for deposit either long as income is steady so search under section 8 housing.