Rentals in The Woodlands>Question Details

Melissajacob…, Renter in The Woodlands, TX

We are looking for a houseto rent,preferable rent to own, in the Galatas elementary area, currently staying at corporate housing need to move asap

Asked by Melissajacobini, The Woodlands, TX Mon Oct 17, 2011

Answers

4
To answer your question YES there is! There are several options with regards to leases in that area and many that are NOT listed for lease but with the right presentation could be converted to a lease with an option to purchase.

For example we recently had a client looking for the same senario. We gathered their requirments and items needed to present to the seller and successfully negotiated a lease with an option to purchase for a home that was listed for sale and not as "also for lease". Many homeowners are more concerned with paying two mortgages than selling below market value when they do not have too.

The key is to get connected with a solid Realtor/Broker who is willing to work creatively on your behalf and provide a win-win solution for all involved. There is more than one way to accomplish your objectives and trying to do it on your own when you can have a professional represent you at no cost to you is my reccomendation. So make some calls and get a professional working for you...it will make your life easier and prove to be well worth the help!

I hope this helps and wish you success!

Feel free to call us if you have any further questions or contact us with link below.
Take a look a 3 Thornbush Place $2,600 per month with pool, 4 bedroom, 3 bath, on corner lot, yard maintenance included. Pets on a case by case basis. Galatas Elementary, Master on 1st floor. See more at http://www.har.com/angiehunt and put in MLS number 93589414
Melissa,

Give me a call at 281-772-3060 and I can assist you. All my kids went to Galatas, it is a great school and area.
Send your general criteria to SeanAndrews@KW.com and I will reply to you with everything available within your criteria and we can look at a few that you choose whenever you like.
Web Reference: http://www.RealtyBySean.com