We are looking for a 3 bedroom study or office which we can use as 4th bedroom OR 4 bedroom home in Mustang school district under $1200

Asked by Haywood, Mustang, OK Mon Jun 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/rental/3122888115-9705-SW-16th-St-Oklahoma-C… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/rental/3122888115-9705-SW-16th-St-Okla…

Answers

7
Wells Bridgett’s answer
Wells Bridge…, Agent, OKC, OK
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Good morning
What price range are you looking in? Feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to check available properties for you.

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Elite
651-9320
Bridgettwells@kw.com
We are looking to rent in Mustang school district. The MAX rent we will be willing to pay is $1200/mo.
Thanks!
Flag Mon Jun 24, 2013
John Haley, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Jun 24, 2013
There are homes for rent available but they are hard to find. I would be happy to use my contacts to assist you in your search. I am a realtor with Burroughs Co LLC in Oklahoma City, a company with a long history of helping customers like yourself find the home they need.
Thank You for asking.

John P Haley
Burroughs Co LLC
John Haley, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Thank You for asking.

John P Haley
Burroughs Co LLC
John Phillips, , Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Goodmorning:

Are you looking to buy or rent, if you are looking to buy I can definitely find you the home you want with a payment lower than rent and the interest and taxes are deductible, if you want to rent then what you are looking for will be very hard to find:

I will be glad to talk with you and see if I can help you in any way I can:

Call, text or sned me an email
Thank you
John Phillips
405 413 0791
jphillips81@cox.net
Andrew Scott, Agent, Midwest City, OK
Mon Jun 24, 2013
I would be more than happy to help you find your new home. Call or text me at 405-202-5569
Brian Edwards, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Please call me at 209-4737 and I will be happy to help you!
Brian Edwards, Realtor
Keller Williams Central Oklahoma
You have some homes available in Mustang school district for rent? We're not trying to buy right now.
Flag Mon Jun 24, 2013
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Mon Jun 24, 2013
That is going to be a hard order to fill. Check out the "Rent" Tab above and The Oklahoman for your best options.