We are a responsible, clean living military family of 4 looking for a 4 bedroom house, 2 full bathroom, with basement, and two car garage, to rent

Asked by Samantha Cooper, 44136 Tue Aug 10, 2010

for 18 months to 2 years. We are looking to pay 900-1200. We know this is low for what we seek but in return we will take care, and improve the appeal of the house and we are the ideal renters as we do not smoke, drink, own pets, and are just decent, clean-living family-oriented people. We are looking in Strongsville, Medina, Brunswick, North Royalton, and surrounds. Please let me know of anyone who will be willing to help us out. Thanks!

Answers

4
Pamela Haus, , Strongsville, OH
Sun Feb 19, 2012
new carpet in LR, DR and MBedroom also....:)
Washer, Dryer, refridgerator, dishwasher....(stove is questionable)
Pamela Haus, , Strongsville, OH
Sun Feb 19, 2012
It's not a 4 bedroom but finished basement might be used as a bedroom for an older child (large area) or a nic rec area. the second bedroom is large and it has a large fenced yard with a pool. The yard is kind of rough right now from prior renters but am in the process of getting everything back on track.
Newly painted bedrooms, bathroom in remodeling right now. Living room/dining room kitchen and family room in good shape
Picture available....email me at dragonassetmgt@gmail.com if you are interested...
Only 1.5 baths (sorry) Let's talk...rent is $1250 a month which sounds like it's in the right price range. The last family had 3 girls and a teenage boy living here so it can work. The basement can't be technically a bedroom but it worked well.
Elizabeth Ne…, , Phoenixville, PA
Wed Aug 11, 2010
I found one rental for you. It's $950 but just a three bedroom. Unfortunately, nothing else came up in your price range. Give me a call if you'd like to take a look or find out more. The one I found looks like a lovely home.

Beth Newcomb
Howard Hanna Real Estate Services
330-687-4394
Bold Real E…, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Wed Aug 11, 2010
Samantha,

I can help you please email me at sajag@kw.com so I can discuss your options and the availability of properties that meet your need. I look forward to assisting you.

Sajag