We are a professional couple with a baby, looking to move into central Boise (Fairview and Cole area would be ideal).

Asked by AP, Boise, ID Tue Apr 30, 2013

Need 2 bedrooms, prefer at least 1.5 baths. We would love 1,000 square feet, walk-in closet, carpeting, nice fridge (newer, side-by-side would be a definite plus). We do have a neutered and declawed cat. Any options out there?

Answers

4
Dan Fenn & K…, Agent, Meridian, ID
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Any agent will be able to help you. so i thought i would answer this question and say that my email is Dan@BoiseBoiseRealEstate.com! I would be excited to help you but even if i don"t im still excited for you and you're family
Lee Obermeyer, Agent, Eagle, ID
Fri Jul 5, 2013
There are lots of options that meet those criteria AP. I see 12 that meet that criteria within a mile radius of Fairview/Cole. If you would like to see some listings just shoot me an email lobermeyer@groupone.com
Dee Koeger, Agent, Eagle, ID
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Are you looking to buy or rent? e-mail me at dkoeger@atova.com I am a Realtor, and own my own property management company. Thanks--Dee
Sheila Wicks…, Other Pro, Meridian, ID
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Hi!

I have 2 great properties coming available soon that would be perfect for you! One is just off Fairview in the subdivision behind Pojos and the other is on the South side of Fairview off Allumbaugh. Give me a call or email me to discuss these properties! They haven't hit our website yet, so you'd be the first to hear about them!

leasing@capitalgroupco.com or 208-639-1717.