Wanting to rent a 3 bedroom apartment in Park Regency. Any available?

Asked by Biagoes, Atlanta, GA Mon Aug 6, 2012

Answers

4
Keisha Herri…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Aug 18, 2012
HI BIAGOES,
I SENT YOU THE RENTAL LISTINGS THEY HAD AT PARK REGENCY BACK ON AUG 6TH, WE EVEN TALKED. IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED IN SETTING UP AN APPOINTMENT TO GO VIEW THE AVAILABLE RENTAL UNITS PLEASE CALL.

KEISHA
770-778-2462
Lelia Lomax, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Sat Aug 18, 2012
You'll need to act fast! Available are 2bd/2 full baths & 1 partial bath. Low $3,400 to high 4,200 per month.

Call where you know a "real" agent will answer (not a machine) to serve you! "Performing At The Ultimate Level." I specialize in person to person contact. If I don't get an answer, leave a message and I'll call you back with in 8hrs!

Lelia C Lomax, M.S
Platinum Real Estate, LLC
404-655-2746
Keisha Herri…, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Yes there are condos available for rent at The Park Regency. The pricing is $6500, $4000 and $3200. Please call me if you're interested in setting up some appointments to view.
Keisha H.
Palmerhouse Properities, LLC
770-778-2462
Matt Epps, Agent, Johns Creek, GA
Mon Aug 6, 2012
You'll need to check with some apartment finder services to see what is available. Most of us here only have access to residential real estate homes for sale. However if you are in the market to buy, there are some great townhomes/condos available for RENT or PURCHASE.
Web Reference:  http://www.ourhud.com