Villages at Stoneybrook... any input?

Asked by Kimberly, Fort Myers, FL Thu Jun 21, 2012

I am relocating to Fort Myers at the end of July for work. I have been searching endlessly for places to rent. I always come across townhomes in Gateway at the Villages of Stoneybrook. Is this a safe area? Does anyone have any insight to this place? They seem pretty reasonably priced. I am a 27 year old single young professional. It is important for me to be in a safe area. I also don't want to be in a largely college populated area, and would prefer to be close to shopping and restaurants. Any input will help.

Answers

2
Wendy Newswa…, , Fort Myers, FL
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Kimberly, Stoneybrook is a great complex (pretty large). Close to shopping, dining, airport and I-75. I rented a beautiful 4 br home to a lovely young professional couple and they love it there. Feel free to give me a call and I will be happy to e-mail you some listings.
Christopher…, Renter, Fort Myers, FL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
It is close to Le high so not such a good place, Lot of robberies happen in that area. If you want a quiet place to live, peaceful, no crime. I would go more towards Sail Harbour. I have lived there for over a year now and I would recommend it to anybody. The gates are guarded 24 hours a a day. During the day time Mon- Fri the guard is a Ex police officer and firefighter. During the late after noon The woman has been a security guard for 20 years. During the night Mon- Sun the guard gives anybody a hard time to get in the gate. But lucky residents have bar codes to go right in. Any visitors there license plates are written down and license number. Also if the guards do not know the person coming in they will not let them in. If you want someone in the gate you haft to call ahead of time. When I say i love sail harbour i mean it and iam not only speaking for my self you can ask anybody who lives here.