Townhouses in Fort Lauderdale area?

Asked by Reagan Johnson, Kissimmee, FL Fri Feb 7, 2014

I'm looking for affordable townhouses in the Fort Lauderdale area. Something with a little fenced in area for each unit. Can anyone provide me with names of townhome communities? Thank you!

Answers

3
Sharon K. We…, Agent, Plantation, FL
Fri May 9, 2014
if u need help in finding a townhome in fort lauderdale call me in office 954 236-7009 sharon k. welker and i will help you find one. thxs
Lauren Rosen…, , Davie, FL
Fri Apr 11, 2014
I would be more than happy to assist you. Please feel free to contact me, my name is Lauren Rosenfield and I'm a realtor. My numbers 561-317-5249. I'm also extremely knowledgeable in the area that you are interested in looking. I hope to hear from you soon thanks,

Lauren Rosenfield
561-317-5249
Alan Grant, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Feb 11, 2014
I'd be happy to help you find a townhouse in the Fort Lauderdale area. There are several townhouse communities in and around the Fort Lauderdale area; please email me at alangrantrealty@gmail.com with whatever info you can give on the specific area within Fort Lauderdale that you are interested in and I will send you townhomes that are currently available.