Townhome/Apartment/House to rent in Duluth area

Asked by KristenK, Duluth, GA Mon Nov 18, 2013

We are looking to rent a house/townhouse/apt somewhere near the Duluth/Johns Creek area. We do have a small (25 lb) dog and would love to have a fence, but that is not necessary. We are looking to move within the next month, what is the best way to go about finding rentals in this area?

Answers

3
Kristy Vallee…, Agent, Duluth, GA
Wed Mar 12, 2014
We professionally manage a portfolio of over 300 properties in the Northern Atlanta areas, many in Duluth and Johns Creek. You can view the properties that we currently have available at our website, http://www.rmsteam.com. One of our Property Managers would be happy to help you find a rental home. We can be reached at 678-804-2468.
Peggy Pfohl, Agent, Duluth, GA
Mon Nov 18, 2013
An agent can set you up on a search on the multiple listing service but good rentals are leasing quickly. Keller Williams has a property management company and I could put you in touch with them as they sometimes get first hand knowledge prior to properties listing. Realtor.com, Craig's list are decent search engines but not always up to date. Have to be certain owners will consider pets and fees run for non refundable pet deposit between 200-350/pet. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
, ,
Mon Nov 18, 2013
If you have an idea of the area in which you would like to rent, online tools like Trulia, Craigslist, Hotpads, etc.. are viable options for locating a property. If you prefer, a licensed Real Estate Agent is also able to help you and will know the area better than most - if you would like a referral I can provide one.

-Robert Hendley
404-937-6914

Envoy Mortgage, Ltd.

p.s. If you are curious about the sales price at which you qualify for purchasing a home, give me a call and I will be happy to help.