Substitue for the opera tower 1br units.

Asked by g-brie, Miami Beach, FL Sat Nov 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I are moving to Miami. We loved the opera tower 1BR units because they look modern and they have a nice granite countertop that defines the space between kitchen and living room, also there's a metromover station nearby. But now, we have found out horrible things about the building management and we are looking for a substitute. We want a modern nice looking apartment with at least some services included and the metromover station.

Answers

4
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Nov 2, 2013
There is never agreement on feedback about property management, restaurants, movies, etc. I would trust Dagmara's opinion if she, as a professional has acquired and kept units in the building. Best wishes, welcome to Miami!
Dagmara Sanc…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Nov 2, 2013
I personally owner 2 units there and I can assure you will be happy to live there.

Students love the building and I love the building too.

Call me if interested 786.260.1027
Hello Dagmara, Is it possible to rent in the opera tower for just 1 or 2 months so we can tell if it is for us or not?
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
Marilene Lor…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Nov 2, 2013
Btw I specialize in relocating renters! Found a great apartment for three renters last month! It's important you choose a safe, affordable, beautiful place to live...let me know!
Marilene@avantiway.com
Marilene Lor…, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Nov 2, 2013
I've lived in the Opera and moved out before my lease ended...I loved the building but had issues there...marilene@avantiway.com many alternatives avail i