Son lives in Conroe; Im retiring from teaching in June 2014; need an agent to assist me in finding an apartment in Woodlands.

Asked by djwilson02, Woodland Oaks, Houston, TX Sat Oct 12, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ronald Claypool’s answer
Ronald Clayp…, Agent, The Woodlands, TX
Sun Oct 13, 2013
Hello djwilson02:
How exciting that you are able to retire from such a great career. Congratulation and thank you for teaching all those that have learned from you over the years. I would be delighted to provide the services you need and require in finding the perfect apartment in the location that is right for you and your needs. You can reach me at or 713-726-6801.
Clay Pool
0 votes
Rosemarie Wh…, , The Woodlands, TX
Sat Oct 12, 2013
I specialize in The Woodlands, Spring & Conroe. I'm highly skilled in negotiations & extremely motivated. I can help you find what you're looking for. Please call or email me and I will help with all your relocation needs.
0 votes
Tammy Webster, , The Woodlands, TX
Sat Oct 12, 2013
I specialize in Conroe, The Woodlands, and Spring. Please contact me or 713-452-9153, and I will be glad to assist you.
0 votes
Tanya Bailey, Agent, Houston, TX
Sat Oct 12, 2013
I am a hungry agent in June ready to assist you in your apartment search in the Woodlands. I can help you relocate by June 2014.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more