Single mother of two, pregnant with another and need help getting into a house/apartment/mobile home for rent around $420 or less.

Asked by Lela, Fort Wayne, IN Tue Dec 3, 2013

My ex-boyfriend and I had combined our income and moved into a rent to own house. Each lease is 3 years. Because of his income being higher than mine, he agreed to pay rent. We ended up breaking up, because the relationship wasn't good for us and he moved out taking the rent money with him. That leaves me and my girls on my income alone and cannot afford this house. We are facing eviction and I need a house/apartment/mobile home based off my income. Can anyone help? Thank you.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Todd Wagner’s answer
Todd Wagner, Agent, Huntertown, IN
Tue Dec 3, 2013
We work with many real estate investors here in town that hold multiple homes that are available for rent. Feel free to contact me at your convenience so that we can discuss what your options are.

I look forward to talking with you.

Todd Wagner
0 votes
thanks to my great father who help me get pregnat this man is really a great man he is great and powerful he made me who i am today i creid to him and told him my problem i never believe he can help me i only give him a try that is how i got pregnat with the help of this great man the great dr mikapo he is really powerful you can ontact him for any kind of problem i believe he has the power to help you i so much trust in him you can contact him on his direct email OR CALL HIM +2348077841571
Flag Fri Sep 26, 2014
Jeremy Luther, Agent, Fort Wayne, IN
Tue Dec 3, 2013
Hi Lela, I would be happy to help you find something. Give me a call when it's convenient for you and we'll see what we can find. Thanks.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more