Rentals in Sicklerville>Question Details

Amc1977, Home Buyer in Sicklerville, NJ

Single mother of 3, looking to home.

Asked by Amc1977, Sicklerville, NJ Sat Jul 13, 2013

I have bad credit and an eviction due to my ex just up and leaving without notice. Looking for advice and help about rent to own or just getting a house/townhouse. Want to leave Atlantic County to go to Camden County to start fresh. I have a job but just need advices and help.

Help the community by answering this question:


My credit score isn't good or bad it's 528, so he didn't break me. But living in Atlantic County there is no help. I believe Camden County can give that fresh start.

I am looking for a debt consolation agency to help me start cleaning up my credit. With no family support I am pretty much on my own
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
Dear AMC1977,

Landlords do want to see credit history to determine your ability to repay. Having steady employment, which you have, is another. There are quite a few lease/purchase options out there. Its going to take time unfortunately with the eviction to repair your credit, however a private owner (landlord) can be more lenient with your situation. I was once a single mother of two myself. Please contact me so we can discuss your options.

Cara Castrataro
Sales Associate
Century 21 Rivera Realty
Office: 856.404.9260 ext. 198
Cell: 856.896.8078

Become a fan on Facebook at www,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hello, the search for a new rental will be tough with your situation. New landlords will want some assurance that you will pay your rent, regardless of what challenges come your way. I think a good course of action is to save, save, save, work on repairing your credit, tough it out with family for a while.

I can help you with a budget and credit repair.

Feel free to call or text me. Check out my blog on Trulia for more tips.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 13, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer