Single male no pets, non smoker excellent credit seeking top floor studio near train. Budget is $900.

Asked by Sam, Brooklyn, NY Sat Jan 19, 2013

Answers

6
Sam, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
I already have found many just not on a top floor. Likewise.
Janet Nation,…, Agent, Baldwin, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Sam if you know Brooklyn that well, you shoudn't have a problem finding a studio for $900. I know Brooklyn well also and I don't think so but good luck with your search.
Sam, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
I know Brooklyn well. I grew up here and familiar with all parts of it and the prices as well. I just need to find what will work for me. Ok. Thank you.
Rolando Fana, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Hello Sam there are one bedrooms in your price range in brooklyn it depends on where you want to live. I found a couple in brooklyn under your price range on the top floor. Its out there send me an email and I'll be glad to help out.
Sam, Renter, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
I had to leave my apartment because of noise. A top floor will prevent that. My budget is fine especially in rent stabilized properties
Mark Kerr, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Sounds like the ideal tenant, however, your budget is a little on the low side. You may want to leave your options open to possibly the walking apartment and or increase your budget somewhat. Good luck!