Single Family Home Rental in Burbank?

Asked by Victoria Kallay, Burbank, CA Fri May 17, 2013

We are relocating from Chicago with 2 small kids and would prefer a home rental over an apartment. Is this possible for about $2000/ month? We are drawn to Burbank, but would be open to surrounding areas with good schools.

Answers

3
Norma And Ja…, Agent, Marina Del Rey, CA
Fri May 17, 2013
Hi Fellow Chicagoan :)
Welcome to California. Unlike Chitown, $2000 doesn't get you much in Burbank. You're probably looking at a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo with approx 1000-1250 sqft or a single family home 2 bedroom 1 bath approx 800 sqft.

Burbank is a great community and is in close proximity to major freeways (expressways back home).

You basically give up size and cold winters for sunshine and smaller more expensive homes.
We hope this helps. If you need further info - shoot us over your email or call us and we'll be more than happy to give the list of available properties in Burbank.

Have an awesome day!
Norma & Kyle
The Achievers Group ~ "When Life Moves You"
RE/MAX Town Center
800-525-5157 ext 0
Daina Burness, Agent, Burbank, CA
Fri May 17, 2013
As of this morning, there are 4 rentals in the MLS that are under $2000/month in Burbank. 2 are homes and 2 are condos.
Please send me the the two home links.thanks. Dr. Dan Muffoletto ND,
winningatharvard@gmail.com
Flag Mon May 27, 2013
MJ Barnett, Agent, Burbank, CA
Fri May 17, 2013
The Burbank rental market can be pricey because of the great schools we have but I believe at your price point you should be able to find something that would work for you and your family. I personally have 2 children in the Burbank school system and they have flourished in academics and roles of responsibility since I transfered them into the district 3 years ago.
If you are interested in more information about the available rentals, please contact me at mj.yourrealtor@gmail.com
-MJ Barnett, Realtor