Should I get a realtor? If so Who are some good realtors in the area?

Asked by Lyric Coleman, Chicago, IL Sun Jul 27, 2014

I want to live off campus but near school I want to find a loft or a condo of some sort.I want to live as close to the beach as possible

Answers

3
Farzi Maniza…, Agent, Marina del Rey, CA
Thu Jun 18, 2015
It is better to go through a Realtor, because craigslist has a bunch of scams these days and you can loose your deposit. If you decide to use craigslist then make sure they show you the proof that they are the home owners. If not I would be happy to send you some for lease listings in the area.
Best of luck
Jacqui Rum, Agent, Westlake Village, CA
Mon Jul 28, 2014
Hey Lyric,

I'm the #RentalQueen!
I've helped many Pepperdine Students find places in Malibu. If you need help, contact me jacqui.rum@gmail.com
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sun Jul 27, 2014
For a rental, I don't know that a Realtor is needed. Check out craigslist...it often has the most up to date rentals. You can also check out the sunday rental section of the los angeles newspaper. Last but not least, you can contact property management companies in Malibu.