Short Term Rental OR Live/Work Space in Miami?

Asked by kristen, Miami Beach, FL Wed Apr 17, 2013

I'm a personal chef currently in the Bahamas but will be returning on the 20th.
I need a shrt term rental for 1-3 months or a Live/Work Space to lease.

I'd like to move to Coral Gables or Coconut Grove but in the meantime, I need a 1-3 month rental and am not willing to pay over $1000. I would love to find a live/work option and would be willing to pay around $1800 per month as long as I can use the space legally for work.

Thanks in advance!

Answers

7
Marco Torres’ answer
Marco Torres, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hello Kristen,
Short Term Rentals have higher rates. I can get you a nice place of one bedroom for $1850 per month on South Miami (across from Coral Gables).
Marco Torres, Miami Premier Realty
mtorresrealtor@aol.com
Olga Rubin, , Miami Beach, FL
Fri May 10, 2013
There are some mixed use spaces in Midtown and Wynwood. Feel free to search my site.
Web Reference:  http://www.olgarubin.com/
Ania Lenzhol…, , Miami, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Kristen,

I live and work in Coconut Grove and I know the area well. I'd be happy to help you so please feel free to contact me.

Ania
Awesome! I'll definitely contact you tomorrow.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Hi Kristen,

Please kindly contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com
I will be able to send you some proposals right away.
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
I don't know that you can find a place to work as a chef and live in for $1,800. I am trying to understand the nature of the business you are referring to as you said you were a personal chef...if you plan to cook from the premises and not the Client's house, the kitchen needs to be permitted and inspected of course. I have done my search of "food business", chefs in the family, there are places just for cooking but leasing is not a 5 day process. If you are just looking for short term rental, a place to live in, $1,000 sounds a little tight for the areas you are requesting. My apologies for being so bold but just trying to give you the facts in such short notice...
My apologies. I also have two product lines (spices and body care) that I create. This is the reason live/work is good for me. I'm from Cali and it worked out perfectly. Also, I live on Miami Beach...two minutes out of the door to the shore and I only pay 1250 so I am shocked nothing in that range exists in either town. Thanks for being bold but I think I'll still find something that I want.
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
Yes, I have a condo in Brickell Area for Short Term rental. Please call me at 305 519-3199
I need more information about what kind of business you are going to do.
Ronald Kaplan, Agent, HALLANDALE BEACH, FL
Wed Apr 17, 2013
hi ..a condo hotel might be good option ..find a real estate office in the zip code you seek and they should know the area.. best of luck from Hollywood.Hallandale.Aventura Florida