Melanie Glen…, Renter in Haverhill, MA

Seeking help with finding and apartment in Haverhill or Bradford??

Asked by Melanie Glennon Williams, Haverhill, MA Thu Feb 20, 2014

Looking in Haverhill 5 room or 3 bedroom. I'd settle for a 2 bedroom. Ideally I would like 1.5 bath. I have boy 13 and a girl 8. I have a neutered 8 yr old boxer and a small spayed cat. I am hoping to pay 1,100 or less. I would be willing to pay more slightly more if heat and hot water was included. maybe with a little yard.

Answers

4
Melanie Glen…, Renter, Haverhill, MA
Fri Jul 24, 2015
They cost too much but thank you
chiaramre4, Home Buyer, Haverhill, MA
Fri Feb 21, 2014
Try the converted mills downtown. Hamel or Haverhill Lofts or Cordovan. They are all pet and family friendly. No yard but a couple of small parks in walking distance and all have urban courtyards for biking or walking the dog Cordovan is most reasonably priced. I am moving now but I have loved living downtown. Good luck to you !,
I just looked them up and for a 2 bedroom they are 1600. That is too much
Flag Fri Jul 24, 2015
I would have to say both Hamil Mills and Cordovan are excellent and affordable rental options. I would also recommend the Hayes Loft as their rental apartments also includes either outside parking or garaged parking in the rent. If someone has section 8 they do have a waiting list, so the sooner you get on the list the better. Have a great day!
Flag Fri Jun 13, 2014
Becky, Other Pro, Haverhill, MA
Fri Feb 21, 2014
I may have what you are looking for. Please provide me with a phone number for me to call or you can call me at 978-994-5084.
Thank you
Becky
Becky I called you but did not hear back
Flag Mon Jul 27, 2015
Aaron and Ch…, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Thu Feb 20, 2014
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check Craigslist.com to see what they have for posted for rentals.