Seeking 3 bed 2ba for less than $2100/mo in 92127

Asked by Oleg, San Diego, CA Mon May 21, 2012

Hello - I am looking to move into a 3 bed 2ba starting July 1, 2012 in 92127 SD to close Del Norte HS. Does anyone know? I am looking to spend less than $2100/mo - Thanks!

Answers

4
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Oleg,

We are very familiar with this area and you will most likely have to get much farther away from Del Norte HS to achieve your goal.

As Denise stated, Craigslist is the place to look. 85% to 90% of the properties leased in San Diego are done through Craigslist.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
Serving Greater San Diego
Thanks for advise Mark & Kari! Craigslist is poor now. Thanks.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Eve Clair He…, , San Diego, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Your neighborhood property management specialist.
thanks Eve!
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Denise Gleav…, Agent, Claremont, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hello Oleg,

The best place to look for rentals is on Craigslist.

However the rent you are looking to pay could be what a mortgage would be in today's market. With the combination of low interest rates and low prices buyers can purchase a home for less than their rent. Expecially after factoring in the tax savings.

If you would like to explore this option, feel free to contact me. My information is below. Also there are currently 4 properties that are priced under $350,000 in the area that have at least 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with 2 car garage and in good condition.

Denise Gleavey
Coldwell Banker Res. Brokerage
858-565-7777
Denise@IHandleRE4U.com
Thanks for u Denise! I checked Craigslist. It is poor. )
Im not ready for buy cause we r living in NJ now. Im going to moving to SD and take for rent for first steps and than diside to buy. thanks.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Debbie Bulke…, , San Diego, CA
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Oleg,

I found a couple for you and would be happy to show them to you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Debbie