Seeking a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house for a long term lease in NW Austin. Prefer furnished if possible. Current house is in a nasty divorce.

Asked by Prof Domman, Austin, TX Fri May 25, 2012

Owner provided 30 day notice to return back to house.

Answers

12
Lbarrick’s answer
Lbarrick, Home Owner, Lago Vista, TX
Mon Jun 4, 2012
I can offer a two bedroom, two bath, newly refurbished and completely furnished (down to the potato peeler) apartment in Lago Vista. You would experience one of the best views in the area from the second level of a small (and only) apartment complex in Lago Vista. Hill Country, Lake Travis and golf course views are further enhanced by a setting sun on the horizon; thunderstorms are spectacular. A carport is included. This is a quiet, safe, family oriented complex with owner on site. Terms of lease negotiable. Phone 569-3893 for further information.
Joseph Casey, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri May 25, 2012
Would you accept a 4+3 in the Cedar Park area? Give me a call to discuss your needs.

Joe Casey
Selling Austin
http://www.sellingaustin.net
joe@sellingaustin.net
(512) 800-1316
Sara Scott R…, , Cedar Park, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
Hi Prof Domman,

There is currently one home listed for lease that is furnished in the NW Austin area. Here is a link for a list of homes for lease for up to $2k, including that one.

http://www.homesbysara.net/listings/propertytype/RENTAL/minp…

I would be happy to help you find your new home.

Sara Scott
512-578-8525
Prof Domman, Both Buyer And Seller, Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
Bless you for the wonderful response! Austin has very high quality realty professionals.

I am seeking a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in N or NW Austin. Price range up to $2K per month. Can pay more if we find a furnished house.

I do have a small amount of furniture from our home in Austin when Kimmie died. Sold the majority as too many memories.

I am a highly educated, single male, professional. No smoking, No pets. No parties.
Dathon Aragon, , Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
I can definitely help you with that. Give me a call at 512-257-9899 of just go to my website and fill out the tenant form. We can go look tomorrow if you like.

http://www.streetwiseaustin.com/tenants

Look forward to hearing from you!

Dathon
http://www.streetwiseaustin.com
dathon@streetwiseaustin.com
512-257-9899
Janet Quenon…, , San Antonio, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
I have a 1750 sq ft house in Brushy Creek Woods north of 620, partial furnished, no pets $1750 for month to month.
Fri May 25, 2012
I currently pay $1,650 a month for a fully furnished house in Briarcliff. No water so the rent is low.
Steve Darilek, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
The rental market is very active in Northwest Austin right now. Lease can be quite complex. You need someone with alot of lease experience to help you. Feel free to give me a call.

Steve Darilek
ABR,GRI,CRS,E-Pro
(512)461-1217 - mobile
Tim Hendricks, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
I have a 2200 sqft 3/2.5 in NW Austin that will be available the 1st week of July. I also have a 4/2.5 that is available in about 2 weeks. Both are in Milwood; both are unfurnished.

Happy to help find other options if neither of these work.
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri May 25, 2012

Furnished houses are rare and, or course, more expensive than unfurnished. What is your price range? I work in NW Austin and can help. Please contact me to discuss in more detail. Sorry for nasty circumstances!

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
vdordea@austin.rr.com
970-8814
Nanci Zimmer…, , Cedar Park, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
I will be happy to help you. Please send me your email with a price range in mind and I can send you some listings today!

Nanci Zimmerman
Assoc. Broker-Realtor
Team West Real Estate
512-784-8692
nancizimmerman@yahoo.com
Stuart McWil…, Agent, Lakeway, TX
Fri May 25, 2012
I CAN DEFINITLEY EMAIL YOU OVER SOME DIFFERENT OPTIONS. IF YOU COUYLD EMAIL YOUR DESIRED MOVE IN DAY & PRICE RANGE I WILL SEND OVER SOME OPTIONS.

STUART@BEYONDREALTYTX.COM

STUART