Willow, Both Buyer and Seller in River Edge, NJ

Searching for a one family home to rent in River Edge, NJ.

Asked by Willow, River Edge, NJ Tue Jun 15, 2010

Answers

4
Harriet Lewis, Agent, closter, NJ
Mon Jun 18, 2012
Hi Willow:

Right now I see 2 single family homes for rent in River Edge. If you contact me I would be happy to send you these listings along with any others in river Edge or any other towns. I am a very experience real estate agent and I am certain that I can help you. Please contact me at any time. Thanks.

Harriet Lewis (201)467-5738
Or Click To Send Me An E-mail
Kenneth Jord…, Agent, NJ,
Tue Jun 15, 2010
If your looking for something in the Edgewater, West NY area I can help, I specialize in the area, if your looking to be in the Port Imperial buildings or the River Edge buildings close to ferry or lightrail, give me a call and will help you with the area.

Kenneth Jordon
201-519-5484
kjordon@libertyrealestatecom
Web Reference:  http://www.libertyrealty.com
Marina Papav…, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Hi:

I would be happy to help you find a home in River Edge. I am quite familiar with the area and have done past searches for clients.
Please call me and I will be able to assist you and send you listings via e-mail.

Thnak you and good luck,

Marina Papavasiliou
201 658 8003
Gina, , Turnersville, NJ
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Hello:

Contact a real estate office in that area. They usually have a list of rentals and an agnt can find other rentals in the MLS as well.

Gina