SCAM ALERT!!!! Scott Rickey, (415) 325-3672, has posted my listing for rent on Trulia, for $500 using Postlets. 6504 Valley Estates Dr.

Asked by Dean Weaver-Mueck, Raleigh, NC Mon Mar 31, 2014

Answers

4
Debra (Debbi…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Sun Apr 6, 2014
Dean - what you need to d is "Flag" the listing and trulia will remove it.

Look under the address and select "FLAG".....then look at the drop down list and select "Possible Fraudulent listing"........once you report it, they will delete it.

For any consumer reading this, if the rent seems too good to be true, that's because it isn't true - it's a scam...........be wary if you are told they can't show you the house in person (they always have a creative reason why they are "out of the area").........never fill out an online "application" with personal information..........and NEVER, EVER wire money for keys!

You can always check with a local agent to verify you are dealing with the genuine owner/landlord.
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sun Apr 27, 2014
Hope you flagged it or called Trulia customer service.

This way you can block the Poster from having an Active account to
commit fraud.

Ruth
Web Reference:  http://www.ruthandperry.com
RosaDiana2, Renter, 27601
Sun Apr 6, 2014
WOW YOU SERIOUS DAMMIT I HATE THOSE SCAMMERS.. THANKS!!
Jennifer Cha…, , San Antonio, TX
Wed Apr 2, 2014
Shoot, I knew it was too good to be true. :( My family was looking at this house, it's beautiful! *sigh* back to the drawing board....hope you catch this guy!