Renting a home tryed calling Wyrick Amber listing agent @ 630-397-0288 that is on your web site to no avail

Asked by rdcconstruction, New River, AZ Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

11
Michael Apon…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Aug 4, 2013
What's the address of the property? I can assist you.

James Reynolds, REALTOR
HomeSmart

Email: james@jamesreynoldsgroup.com
Jeff Fisher, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Scam, interact with a reputable realtor!
Alexandria B…, Renter, Zephyrhills, FL
Fri Aug 16, 2013
This person is also doing the same thing in Sarasota Florida!
Valerievalle…, Home Buyer,
Tue Aug 6, 2013
I also tried reaching Wyrick, Amber for a listing in CHICAGO, IL. I received an email asking me for more information about myself. And now feel like I regret having given any info at all. I have two contact numbers 630-397-0277 // 330-906-5662 And a reply email in dubious English stating that the person is out of the town on travel and will return in a month's time to visit ME. I feel a little scammed.
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Engage a local Agent for help, don't delay as you will not find a suitable property without one. http://www.NaplesRealEstateGuys.com
Jason Webb, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hopefully you have not given any money to this Wyrick Amber. All the listings by Wyrick Amber appear to be fraudulent. Searching Wyrick Amber on Trulia, http://goo.gl/VIlqeb shows listings in many states. Agents don't typically work in more than one state. Also searching the individual addresses reveals that the listings are priced much lower than the real listing which is typical in scams.

Searching for homes on the web is hit or miss. Working with a real estate agent will help protect you. Agents have access to a large number of homes through the MLS which is much more reliable.
Tiffany Carl…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Aug 4, 2013
I agree you should hire a Realtor who can better assist you. Best wishes, Tiffany
Rose Mullins, Agent, Cave Creek, AZ
Sun Aug 4, 2013
What you need is a Realtor to represent you and your best interest. The agent on the sign has a fiduciary responsibility to the seller. i live and work in the area. It is my specialty. Let's talk and see if I am the agent for you.
Rose Mullins,AB
Platinum Premier Realty
(602)796-1111
Brandon Hall…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Aug 4, 2013
What is the address?

Contact me and I can assist you,

Brandon D. Hall
Broker/Owner
inhabit realty
480.628.6452
brandon.hall@inhabitrealtyaz.com

Reach me via phone, text message, or email.
Edie Womack, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Aug 4, 2013

I can assist you with your rental in the 85085 zip code I’m very failure with the area. I see by the "asked by" name that you are in construction would you be needing an area to store any construction equipment? Please call me if I can be of assistance.

Edie Womack, CDPE, GRI, SFR
HomeSmart

edie@todaysremarket.com
http://www.todaysremarket.com
Stacey M Ell…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Aug 4, 2013
if u would like to rent a home...feel free to call me at 602-793-7411. I have access to any home on the MLS in Maricopa county. I look fwd to hearing from you.