Rental rate for Travis Heights, furnished luxury 2900sq.ft. home?

Asked by Deirdre, Austin, AR Tue Jan 1, 2013

We are thinking of renting our furnished, luxury home. It is in a prime Travis Heights location. It has a small swim spa, gorgeous yard, 3b/3.5b, 2 living areas, abundant lovely outdoor space, parking for 5 cars off street. It would be a non-smoking, non-pet rental.

Answers

5
Michelle Ada…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Hi Deirdre,

Our clients still have yet to find a location, please do let me know if you'd like to lease your home for a few months, thank you!

Michelle
Michelle Ada…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Hi Deirdre, I have a client in need of a location as their home is being remodeled after a flood during the holidays. Their desired dates are for ASAP, January - April, this may be ideal! Give me a call or send me an email thank you!

Michelle Adams

512-574-2969
michelle@ultimaaustin.com

Sent from my iPhone
Hi Michelle. Sorry: We won't be renting until July at the earliest. Just doing my homework now. I do know that there is a luxory home on Annie or Mary that just went onto VRBO.
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Deirdre, as one agent already mentioned, without seeing the property there would be no way to accurately give you a monthly lease price that your home would fetch. I am a Residential Listing and Lease specialist and would be happy to set an appointment up with you to take a look and run some comps and let you know what your home would be worth to rent. I do know that Homes in your neighborhood are renting in about 2 to 3 weeks and from your description I would guesstimate your home would be very desirable and would fetch a higher than average lease price.

Feel free to click on my name and review my Credentials and Client Testimonials and contact me if you would like to discuss working together.

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor
Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Co., Ranked #1 in the US(JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
512-261-4415
Thanks Joe!
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013
Kristee Leon…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jan 1, 2013
Deirdre,

It is hard to say a rental rate without viewing the property. My partner and I would be happy to meet with you to view your home and discuss listing it for lease. My cell is 512-695-5144 and my email is kristee@theleadersrealty.com. We are very experienced in leasing properties. The average days on the market for leased homes in Travis Heights within the past 6 months is 19 days with the highest priced rental leasing for $5,000 with 4 beds, 2 baths, and 2,188 sqft.

Kristee Leonard, REALTOR®
Broker, GRI, SFR
512-695-5144 Cell
http://www.theleadersrealty.com
Thanks Kristee!
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013
Molly Pierce, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jan 1, 2013
I would love to come take a look at your place. I have some clients now who this may be perfect for. With limited inventory and the rising demand, property values are up and continuing to rise. Especially for homes in areas such as yours. Please contact me to schedule an appointment.

Molly Pierce, REALTOR
512-497-4363
Hi Molly:
We won't be renting until July and will probably be in the +$5500 range. So if you have any viable clients ( know there won't be a ton) let me know. There is no garage but there is a locked gate on driveway entrance. It will be fully furnished.
Flag Tue Jan 1, 2013