Rental in Late November - need to secure now

Asked by hrsodon, Cape Coral, FL Wed Aug 14, 2013

Looking for a 3bed/2bath rental in the Cape Coral area. Need to secure now. willing to put down security but do not want to pay rental until Nov 2013 We are moving from NJ to Cape Coral in late November. I also need someplace pet friendly because we do have 2 small dogs that are part of family..

Answers

6
hrsodon, Renter, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Aug 19, 2013
I am looking for a year + lease, unfurnished and rental under 1000.00 a month.
Maddie Miloff…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
I might have a property available for you. What are you willing to pay per month and how long of a lease do you need?
No more thatn 950.00 a month
Flag Mon Aug 19, 2013
Adolfo "A.D."…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
We work with many different rental types and would be more than happy to help in any way we can.

Look forward to helping you soon.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
239-872-7936
Kurt Gearing, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Aug 15, 2013
Danielle is correct. How long are you thinking of renting? Are you wanting a frunished home? Furnished Short term rental will put you into seasonal rates. Are you thinking of renting for a year?

We will have a property available which can be rented for 6 months and it is pet friendly.
When will the rental be ready?
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Please contact me outside of Trulia for specifics. Carolyn AT CNN-CapeCoral dot com
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Aug 14, 2013
It's going to be tough to find a landlord that will hold a property for 3 months while not collecting rent.