Rentals in 37922>Question Details

Dustin Rigge…, Renter in Knoxville, TN

Relocating to knoxville, tn (37922) area in march with two room mates and a small dog.

Asked by Dustin Riggers, Knoxville, TN Tue Feb 5, 2013

Hi there, I am a 28 year old business professional in the bankruptcy claim trading business. My company is moving to Knoxville, TN on March first and I an trying to find a rental house for myself, my two long term (We've already lived together for two years and don't intend to go our separate ways any time soon.) Room mates and our small dog (9 lbs.) In the 37922 zip code a.s.a.p. Ideally, we'd like to be in at least a 3 bed, 2 bath house, over 1,100 sq. ft.With adecent sized back yard for under $1,500.00 per month. Can anyone help?

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 37922

Thomas Pinner’s answer
Dustin, I have a property that is currently be rehabbed and will be ready May 1st, 2013. It will rent for the first year at $975/month and come with Frig, Microwave, Dishwasher and Oven. It's located in West Knoxville close to shopping, interstate, etc...If you are interested, give a call at 858-848-5466. Take care!

I am a local agent in Knoxville and have people who can help you secure a home for you and your family. Call Me at 865 964-9969. I am available from 9 am till 10 pm.