Rentals in Knoxville>Question Details

Jonwsmyrnbch, Renter in Knoxville, TN

Relocating to Knoxville in July 2013.. Wll be up on 2/22/2013 look around. Wanting the buy in 1 year. However will first rent..

Asked by Jonwsmyrnbch, Knoxville, TN Mon Feb 4, 2013

Answers

8
Reba Snyder’s answer
I know of a one bedroom executive basement apartment at Norris Lake for $800 with all utilities, if that would help. It is 30 minutes from Knoxville and 10 minutes off I-75/Lake City TN exit. My cell is 865-300-1048
my plane gets in about 1100 and would love to see in the afternoon if you are free. and anything else you might know of....... 407-694-5514
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
Very interested would you have time on friday of this week my plane gets in about 1100 and would love see in the afternoon and anything else you might have.....
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
please feel free to check out Arm.managebuilding.com. we always have new listing and are willing help you
ok
Flag Wed Feb 20, 2013
At Realty Investors we have properties that you can lease to own. If that is an option let us help you.

Please feel free to send me an email and I will be glad to forward you my property managements hot sheet of rentals.

Ray Gaudet
Hi Jon,

I've assisted several clients in this very situation recently. I specialize in relocation and, as someone who relocated from Florida as well, would be happy to help you with any and all of your real estate needs. East Tennesee is a wonderful place to live, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised during your "scouting" trip.

Please feel free to give me a call or text at (865) 323-1836, or send me an email at Caroline.holt@coldwellbanker.com. I am always available to answer any questions you may have!

Warmly,

Caroline Holt, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace
(865) 323-1836
Web Reference: http://ww.cholt.cbww.com
Being a lifelong Knoxvillian, I can give you guidance on your choice of housing. I am available at any time to answer questions / concerns you may have about your upcoming move.
Welcome to Knoxville!!!
I would be pleased to assist.

Kim Isenberg
Realty Executives
865*688*3232.
Knoxville is a wonderful place to relocate to. I was a military brat and lived all over, Knoxville is great! I would be happy to send you a contact for rentals and also some current homes on the market so you have an idea of what you can get for your money in the different areas of town. When you get here I'd be happy to sit down with you to highlight some great areas, things to do and see, etc.
Good luck with the transition. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.
Kathryn Burklund, REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Wallsce & Wallace
865-824-7385