Relocating from San Francisco and am looking for a 3 bed 2 bath home/townhouse with garage in nova. Looking to move oct 1st.

Asked by Jen, Oakland, CA Thu Sep 6, 2012

Some walkability a must!

Answers

9
Will Nesbitt, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Sun Sep 9, 2012
It's hard to know where to begin with this because prices range from over $6 million to under $110k for a residence such as you've described. For what it's worth, the link below shows all townhouses with garages for sale or rent in Northern VA right now.
Laura Ibanez, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
I can create an account for you in my website: http://www.livinginfairfaxcounty.com, so you can view all available in the market right now. Are you looking to buy or rent? Please advise by giving me your email address or calling me at 703-269-8706
sonykim60, Home Buyer, McLean, VA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
I would look into Reston/Herndon.

Sony Kim
703 244 3997
sony_kim@msn.com
Keller Williams McLean
Bret Brock, Agent, Arlington, VA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
I've got a new townhome coming on the market today at the Ballston Metro in N. Arlington, 2-3 Beds/2.5 Baths + 1 Car Garage, priced in the low 600's. I will post more info later. If you are buying please give me an email or a phone call. 703 538 6030
John Ginty, Agent, Reston, VA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Jen,
I was actually just out in San Francisco this past July for my first time and absolutely loved it. It's such a beautiful city! You are lucky enough to be relocating to another beautiful area. I would love to help you with your relocation so give me a call at 703-307-3449 when you have a chance. I want to tell you a little about my business, as well as the area, and earn the privilege of being your Realtor.

John Ginty
Keller Williams Capital Properties Fairfax
10300 Eaton Place, Suite 120
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-307-3449
johnginty@kw.com
http://www.JohnGintyRealEstate.com
http://www.Facebook.com/JohnGintyRealEstate
Melissa Bark…, Agent, Washington, DC
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Hi Jen

Do you have any area in particular you are looking for? What is your budget? Do you want to be close to the metro? Some cities to consider are Falls Church City, McLean, Falls Church, Arlington, Alexandra all of these are inside the beltway. Outside the beltway Vienna, Oakton, Merrifield are a few to consider that are close to a metro.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Melissa
mbarkalow@comcast.net
202.285.9479
John Fitzger…, , Fairfax County, VA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Hi, Jen,

Are you looking at the City of Falls Church, with its highly sought after schools (international baccalaureate program), the part of the mailing address area of Falls Church not in the City proper, but with sought-after McLean schools, or just a close-in area? The City 5-digit Zip code is 22046. Please let me know if you want more information, Jen.
Don Richards, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Fri Sep 7, 2012
Hi Jen,

Currently there are 18 active rentals listing in Falls Church with 3+ bedrooms and 2+ bathrooms and a garage. They range in price from $2,495 per month to $4,900 per month (the $4,900 has 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths). I'm glad to quickly send you all details if you'd like. As far as walkability, almost anywhere in Falls Chaurch has some walkability, however we'll have to see what specifically is important to you - is walking to a metro station desirable or do you want to be able to walk to grocery stores and/or maybe to some night life? Give me a call and let's discuss.

Don Richards
Weichert, Realtors
703-862-0024
http://www.trulia.com/profile/don_richards/
Lydia Zache, Agent, Rockville, MD
Thu Sep 6, 2012
Hi

would love to help you great time frame.... no prob to find you something.... major questions do you smoke or have pets....

I do alot of rental etc and am a native of northern va... and an associate broker for va,dc and md....
so I have you covered I also love california.... so have a feel for what you are looking for...

call me 703-393-2525.....
SAn Francisco rocks... but you can get similar lifestyle here is you just know where to look hence
you get to meet me Lydia Zache agent for Remax xecutex.....