Relocating from NYC to Miami at the end of August with baby, what is a good family neighborhood?

Asked by AL, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jul 24, 2013

My husband and I are relocating from NYC to Miami at the end of August with our 1 year old. He will be working close to the airport. We are staying for one year so we are looking for a rental in a safe family neighborhood. Any suggestion? Thanks!

Answers

12
Joao Mercado, , Miami, FL
Fri Jul 26, 2013
Welcome to the 6th borough! There are several great areas in Miami that have the airport within a reasonable distance. It would be my pleasure to help you find the right place for your family. I look forward to hearing from you. Also, feel free to visit my website and search the Miami MLS with up to date listings for free.

Best Regards
Joao Mercado
786-367-3818
http://www.southwestmiamihomesforsale.com
joao.mercado@realliving.com
Aura, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 25, 2013
I am Realtor, In according to your e-mail. I would liket to suggest that best area could be in Doral City because this city is safe and close to the internaairport.
my e-mail amcorser@hotmail.com and cell 305-458-1248. Please contact me asap. Thank you,
Aura M. Corser
Alberto Baca, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 25, 2013
Good afternoon,

Welcome to Miami. I will be happy to assist you. Please call me at your earliest convenience of you can email me as well. You can go into my website and look into the neighborhoods section and you will see reports about schools and crime statistics.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
305-218-2504
http://www.MiamiForHomes.com
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
Jessica Boud…, Other Pro, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 25, 2013
I would recommend Coconut Grove.

Jessica Boudreaux
Douglas Elliman
305-761-7964
Herbert I. O…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 25, 2013
Good morning,

I could gladly help you.
One would need to ask a few questions to make sure it is what your looking for and we will send a list of properties for you to choose.

Rosie Morot-…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Jul 25, 2013
Hello Al ,
I jugest you start looking in Doral ,it's close to the airport and offers many condos town homes or houses with community clubhouse,playground and pools .
http://Www.rosieagent.com
Tatiana Kolo…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Wed Jul 24, 2013
If you are looking for a great safe neighborhood with lots of parks and playgrounds for babies and toddlers then I would say Sunny Isles Beach is a perfect place and for a long run there's a great school with excellent rating. It's 30 min drive to either MIA or FLL.
Let me know if you would like to explore rental options there.
Tatiana Kolomiets
305.987.7470
Info@tatianakolomiets.com
Http://TatianaKolomiets.com
Web Reference:  http://TatianaKolomiets.com
Iris I. Rome…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hello Al;

Moving to Miami will be an exciting adventure. Miami is a great city to live and play. Not just adults, but children as well. We have many incredible parks, beaches, the everglades and a bunch more...I am sure that you and your family will be very happy. Now, relocation is always difficult, especially when you live in NY, and looking for a home is just as difficult. I am sure that I am may take away some of the stress.

Please call me to chat in order to better assist you. Throwing neighborhoods out to you will not be the best way to help you find a home.

Iris I Romero
Sky~Land International Realty
(305) 608-5209
irisiromero@gmail.com
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Close to your job is very good option. 305 519-3199
Elena Gonzal…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi Al: Welcome to the Sunshine State ... what a change. There is plenty of good neighborhoods that fit any kind of budget, what is important is to know what are your must haves ... it is quite simple to find your comfort zone once I have an idea what it is you are envisioning for yourself and your child when you come to town ... Please feel free to reach me any time on my cell (305) 588-4420. Thanks! E!
Yajaira Fuen…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi, I would be more than happy to help you. Give me a call 786-306-3000, funny,I'm from Brooklyn myself but left very young. Give me a call, I'm very reliable, thx!
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Jul 24, 2013
AL, if you're looking to rent, you'll probably want to consider Doral. There are a lot of great options here, and we're not that far from the airport. A lot will depend on your budget... we have everything from basic apartments to million dollar homes. Rentals start at about $1100 for a basic one bedroom.