Relocating from Houston to San Antonio in less than a week. I need a rental ASAP but no one is returning my calls or emails. Please help!!

Asked by Sandra, Houston, TX Mon Feb 18, 2013

Our lease ends 2/25, looking to rent under $900 a month 3/2/2

Answers

8
Cora Hagerty, Agent, san antonio, TX
Thu Jun 27, 2013
sandra call me because i dont have your number, i might be able to help

Cora,
2106460261
Marc Domingu…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Thu Jun 27, 2013
Sandra,

I'm glad that you found an agent. You are better finding an agent that is looking to build up their client funnel. The seasoned agents will not return a call because it is not a productive sale for them. Rentals/leases generally do not pay well in this market. Apartment rentals pay more than home rentals! An agent can spend a lot of time and money helping to view homes. It is very important that an agent help filter the homes thouroughly before hitting the road. It is also very important that an agent verify that they are working with a customer that can justify 3x the rental amount with pay, and has ready funds in the bank to pay all deposits. Then there are other factors like, poor rental history, poor credit (generally need around a 640) and pets that can come into play. I do work with a lot of lease clients in San Antonio. I am new to the market and am working to fill my client funnel. I do it so that one day my lease clients will trust me to help them buy a home. I hope this info helps you or others that read this post.
Sandra, Renter, Houston, TX
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Thanks to everyone for your replys, I have found an agent.
Cora Hagerty, Agent, san antonio, TX
Mon Feb 18, 2013
let me know if you did not have anyone helping you yet. But you have one stay with him or her because as an agent we don't get paid until we found the client what they are looking for.

Cora
2106460261
chagerty@hotmail.com (you can email me the area you prepare to live)
Lacy Padilla, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Feb 18, 2013
I can definitely help you with that! Let me know what area you're looking in, the number of beds/bath, sq feet, if you have pets, and your price maximum. Call me at (210) 201-2799 or email me at lpadilla156@gmail.com and we'll get started right away!
Ruben Martin…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Feb 18, 2013
I am available to help you find a rental call me now at 2104300348
Gordon Deeri…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Give me a call
GORDON DEERING
210-452-4808
Carol Woodwa…, Agent, Bandera, TX
Mon Feb 18, 2013
call us let see what we can do, 877-877-0380 ask for Carol or Darline