Referrals to 55 communities in the greater Miami, Florida area.

Asked by ellie lopez, West Palm Beach, FL Wed Nov 20, 2013

Please refer me to moderately priced communities in the greater Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area. Prefer 55 communities if possible but all age locations OK for alternate.

Answers

4
Natashasavig…, , Miami, FL
Mon Nov 25, 2013
There is a beautiful neighborhood in Sunrise, florida and others even on the intracoastal and close to the beach. I'd be happy to help you find something that fits your needs. You can call me at (786) 571-8297
I would also agree with Pembroke Pine's Century Village. Many of its homes are reasonably priced. staff@greatretirementcommunities.com
Flag Tue Aug 18, 2015
Manuel Linar…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Wed Nov 20, 2013

55+ communities are wonderful because they have all the amenities on could hope for in a retirement community. You should be aware that all of those amenities cost you money in terms of an association fee that is paid monthly aside from your mortgage.

Century Village, as mentioned by other agents below, is a wonderful option. They have several different communities throughout Broward & Palm Beach County.

Sunrise and Davie also has some very good options, but it would depend on what area you would like to be close to.

Broward county has several different options for you. It depends on what your favorite activities are and what your needs might be.

Manny Linares
Prestige International Realty, LLC
(786) 277-8425
MannyL@PrestigeIntlRealty.com
Leticia Gonz…, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Nov 20, 2013
I would recommend century village. Nice community. Gonzalez. L@ewm.com
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Nov 20, 2013
My immediate thought is Century Village in Pembroke Pines. It has the advantage of being right off 75, and easy to get to.

Ann Ryan
Keyes Real Estate
786-332-7042
annmoffettryan@gmail.com