Recent graduate and new teacher looking for somewhere to live. Now what?

Asked by Barbara Roman, Chicago, IL Tue Aug 14, 2012

I just graduated from St. Xavier and have a teaching position at a school on the Southside - I need help finding somewhere relatively cheap and close to 103rd St. to live for awhile. Any suggestions, ideas, or places for me to rent? Please help!

Answers

6
Allen Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
I think Ashburn and Washington heights would be an ideal place for your home search. These communities are close to your job and you get a lot for your money.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
What is your budget?
What size apartment do you need? 1br, 2br, etc?
Be prepared to provide a credit report, employment letter and at least 1 month's secuirty deposit up front.

Should you need any help, contact me.
Morris Mills, , Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
I can answer all of questions concerning what you may need for yourwhere what, where's why's and hows to make a expedient transition.
looking forward in hearing from you.
Jorge Vega, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
A professional Realtor can help you search gor the best possible options. A good one will sit down with you and discuss your current and future housing needs. Interview two or three and find one thay fits your personality. Good luck!
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
go on craigs list and start looking for good deals.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 14, 2012
There are agents in Beverly that can help you find a property. Its free for you to use their services.