Real estate agents in Riverdale

Asked by Speshka, Riverdale, Bronx, NY Sat Dec 8, 2012

I need an agent to rent out my 3 bedroom walkup in Riverdale. Do you know who I should deal with and who I should avoid?

Answers

8
Mildred Vale…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Speshka,

Look for a reputable local Realtor in your area! That should help you get a qualified tenant with good references. We also have some great rental specialists that cover that area you can call our office at 347-202-4965, we are also open 7 days a week with flexible hours too!

Best of Luck!

Millie Valentin
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont Avenue
Bronx, NY 10465
http://www.ExitRealtySearch.com

" If you thought my answer was helpful please give me a "THUMBS UP" OR " BEST ANSWER"
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Mar 12, 2013

Our office has a fantastic rental department. We have over 70 Agents that are ready to assist you in your search renting out your apartment. Take the time and give our office a call and our receptionist will set you up with a trained professional that will be able to handle all aspects of your criteria.

OFFICE NUMBER: 347-202-4965

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
3928 E. Tremont ave
Bronx, NY 10465
CELL: 347-320-0673
BUS: 347-202-4965
SANCHEZEANTONIIO@GMAIL.COM
http://WWW.EXITREALTYSEARCH.COM
Mark Weitzman, Agent, Riverdale, GA
Sun Dec 9, 2012
Hi Speshka.
Please give me a call to discuss this further. I am a longtime resident of Riverdale, and I also have an office on Riverdale Avenue. I might also already have 2 potential sets of tenant for you. I would be happy to come see your home later today to advise you on how best to get the home occupied, prep it for tenancy, and help you determine the right rent to ask for, and timing. However, I will not bad-mouth any of my colleagues (online or in person). And anyone who does is perhaps, well… someone you should "avoid", as it is ethically in violation of our licenses to do so.
To answer your question in a broad generality, the agent you hire should have a current real estate license, specialize in residential as opposed to commercial, be with a strong firm so that there is accountability, and preferrably be a member of a local Realtor Board and the Multiple Listing System so the listing can be disseminated to the brokerage community at large to expand the market for this apartment to its fullest potential.

Thanks, and I await you call.
Mark

Mark Weitzman
Associate Broker
Douglas Elliman Real Estate
c: 646-281-8763
eFax: 917-265-4957
mweitzman@elliman.com / http://www.elliman.com/mzw
Knowledge, Integrity, & Outstanding Service
Member of:
National Asociation of Realtors
Hudson Gateway Association of Realtors
Real Estate Board of NY
Multiple Listings System
Michael Druc…, Agent, New York, NY
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Your approach is excellent. It is important to work with an agent who you feels understands you....but, more importantly who are comfortable with.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Consider contacting and interviewing in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer....
Greg Kochanov, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Dec 8, 2012
I think I would recommend dealing with a local Riverdale agent who can be there at a moment's notice to show your unit.

Greg Kochanov, Associate Broker
"The Riverdale Specialist"
Halstead Property Riverdale, LLC
3531 Johnson Ave
Riverdale, NY 10463
Tel: 718-878-1721
Email: gkochanov@halstead.com
Laura Lazar…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sat Dec 8, 2012
If you are paying the fee then you should choose your agent very carefully. Make sure they are marketing using all means possible from the internet to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) which means you will have many applicants to choose from and end up with the one you feel is most qualified.

If you are not paying the fee I would open it up to ALL agents so that anyone who brings the qualified applicant that you end up choosing will collect their own fee from the applicant.

I would be happy to chat more about this with you...I am at 646 498 9302 or email lauranycrealtor@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you, otherwise best of luck to you!

Laura Lazar Kearns

Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner

LLK Homes Realty Inc.
Phone - 646-498-9302
Fax -646-731-6875
http://www.lauralazarkearns.com
Michael Levy, Agent, Armonk, NY
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi: I'll be happy to help you rent out your apartment. I look forward to speaking with you soon. We specialize in that area. Please call me at my office: 914-273-9688. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty. http://www.GrandLuxRealty.com.

We're looking for more agents & offer commission splits up to 80% with no fees.

if you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $2,000 each for your agent recruits.