Quiet couple looking for a 1 bedroom House (Maybe a detached guesthouse) for max $1050.

Asked by Amanda Kelley, Sunland, CA Mon Mar 4, 2013

Answers

3
Brad Korb, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sat Sep 7, 2013
A great place to look would be on Craig's List . Good Luck !
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Tue Mar 5, 2013
I strongly suggest you work with an Agent. Fishing on this and other web sites will not get you what you want and will likely cause you a lot of aggravation. I have worked with Shannon Chang for many years, 626-319-8545 . She is very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Tony Norohian, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Amanda,
Congratulations on your decision to make a move! You have many options available to you if you wanted to go at it alone. Many people use website like Craigslist, Westside rentals and other such sites to begin the "hunting" process. Some of these sites are pay sites but well worth it. If you decide to work with an experienced agent such as myself there is no cost to you. I'm at your service if you chose to work with me. I'm already a member and have access to many paid sites and will work diligently to find you the home of your dreams right away! Give me a call or email if you have any questions.

Respectfully,

Tony Norohian
Investor Choice Realty
310 210 9070
hi tony..my friend sent me the link to this information and i happened upon your response to this couple looking for a house...i am in a similar situation financially..after 20 years i am being evicted from my one bedroom one bath house with a fenced yard and garden in eagle rock...it is a rent controlled area so i am paying under $1000 per month rent here..i am looking for a similar set up but am finding nothing in this price range in los angeles or the surrounding areas...i am wondering if this is anything you could help with...i would very much appreciate having help with this situation...i have almost given up on the idea of staying in california.
thank you for your time,
holly devine
Flag Sat Jun 17, 2017