Professional couple good income looking for 3br ground floor. max $2000. Any suggestions email: angelgon@aol.com

Asked by Eurogestusa, Brooklyn, NY Thu Sep 13, 2012

Answers

4
Tania T.’s answer
Tania T., , Brooklyn, NY
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Hello Apt. Seeker,

I am Tania T. from Rapid Realty, and I have a few apartments that match your search criteria. If interested, feel free to give me a call at 347-775-1762, or email me at ttisdale@rapidnyc.com. Everything else may be set up from there. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tania T.
Jean Paul Ho, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Why rent? Is there anyone giving money to rent? Any tax deduction? Rent KEEPS going up in Brooklyn? Own CHEAPER than renting - You are in a fixed income- You NEED a FIXED mortgage! While building EQUITY? Find out if you Qualify for up to $ 65,000.00 in grant money (You do not have to repay-subject to condition & terms) Would you hate to find out that you qualify AFTER closing on your house & it's too late? How would you feel paying more than everyone else? We have helped MANY..... family OWN when they thought that they can only RENT!!! START the New Year right & make a difference for your family! Leave a LEGACY to your family!! Free Homebuyer's Seminar
3:00 pm. THIS Sunday 1/19/14
Come find out:
How to qualify for up to $65,000.00 in grants (Do not have to pay back - Subject to certain restrictions)
Get Pre-approved & lock in your rate (Rates are going up)
Sonyma, FHA, FHA 203, Renovation Loan, VA loan & much more
Citilift, HomeFirst, NACA ,Saving , Credit counseling & more!
THIS SUNDAY Jan. 19 th,2014
Location-
Brooklyn Real Property
389 Atlantic Avenue
Between Bond and Hoyt
To RSVP Call (718) 875-8899

Visit http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com over 2000's listing!
Brought to you by "Brooklyn REAL Property,Inc."
WE care about our community & give back by EDUCATION
Mo, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Sep 16, 2013
CouCou
Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to introduce the services I offered My name is Mous and The rental and leasing apartment is my expertise I have many rental space that can match your criteria in all area, my office is located at 4 th ave and 8th st, do not hesitate to call or text me at 646 645 7206,i provide flexible end-to-end solutions to individuals to meet their objectives my customer satisfaction is my first priority!!!
Michael A., Agent, New York, NY
Thu Sep 13, 2012
Hello This is Michael from 1st premier realty, I have a 3BR. for Oct. 1st.
Please feel free to give me a call.
thank you.
Michael.
718-745-5792
313-590-1533