Rentals in Barrington>Question Details

Nancy, Other/Just Looking in Barrington, IL

Please suggest good area to live near hoffman estates illinois for families.

Asked by Nancy, Barrington, IL Wed Apr 13, 2011

Hi nancy
Just noticed this is a rental question request. First question is pets and smoking. Next question is bedroom count or single family. Then monthly rent and credit score. if you do not have over 650 with good references and job stability many landlords don't like to rent. So a newer 3BR townhouse or a old 3BR ranch or trilevel in established neighborhood.

If you like my answer, best answer and thumbs up thanks!

My home is in Cobblers Crossing, right next to Hoffman, and I think your family would be happy there. Give me a call and I will be delighted to take you around.

Donna Larrabee
Baird and Warner

I would be happy to help you in Hoffman Estates. We as Realtors can not steer you or advise you on what might be a good or bad area as that is very subjective. I would suggest that you take a little time and drive through Hoffman to see what areas you like. It would then be very easy to target the specifications that you might like in a property and find you the perfect fit in the neighborhood you like. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Linda Dressler, SRES, SFR, ADPR
(847) 809-1257
Schaumburg, IL
Most areas surrounding Hoffman Estates are good areas to live. It depends on what you are looking for--schools, entertainment, quality shopping, etc. all factor into the answer. Hoffman Estates, Barrington, Schaumburg, Palatine, (the list can go on!) are all quality areas with good schools.

~Holly Wyckoff, Coldwell Banker--Barrington
Why don't you e-mail or call me. There are so many things to consider and I'd be happy to go over them with you. How many children do you have? Ages? Pets?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks for asking.
Much is based on what your lender will qualify you for purchase. Then a Realtor can forward properties based on your specifications and lender approval amount

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors