Planning to move to Springfield from The Woodlands in TX. Need 3 bedrooms and at least 2 baths near Cox South Hospital probably be moving in May.

Asked by bettyhobel, Springfield, MO Sun Mar 24, 2013

Answers

7
L B, Home Owner, Stillwater, OK
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Betty,

Regarding my home w/n walking distance to Cox South for rent:

It is about 1555 s.f.
3 bed
2 bath
2 car attached garage
privacy fence
small dog ok. / have already installed a small dog exit door for entry to privacy back yard
storage shed in backyard
Home on private cul-de-sac
All brick home
Front has covered porch
Back has large covered lanai
Lots of mature trees
Tile and Hardwood floors!
Almost Brand new carpet!
Must see! All for $895/mo!!!

417-698-5946
L B, Home Owner, Stillwater, OK
Thu Jun 6, 2013
I own a 3/2 all brick home w/ a 2 car and privacy fenced yard on a cul de sac within walking distance to Cox South. I plan on leasing my home very soon. Text me if you would like to see my home.

417-636-5946
Zach Riggs, Agent, Springfield, MO
Sun May 5, 2013
Hi Betty! How familiar are you with Springfield? I work with many clients that are relocating here from other areas and it's crucial to know the area well before making a decision as important as buying a home. Can you tell me a little more about your wish list? What square footage are you looking for and what's your budget?
stjohnny15.6, Renter, Ozark, MO
Sun May 5, 2013
If you need help moving call One Man & A Dolly at 417-597-1909
Suzi Jordan, Agent, Springfield, MO
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Hello Betty,

You are moving at an opportune time as there is availability of 3 Bdr/2BA homes to both buy and rent. There are also apartment rentals near Cox South Hospital Springfield's population is approximately 60,000 more than Woodland, we have excellent schools (if you have children), and a venue of restaurants, parks, and cultural events.

As a native of Springfield, I know the area well and will be glad to help you with your search. I work in both the residential and commercial markets and have been a licensed REALTOR for twenty-one years. I can be reached @ or by phone (417.888.6614 direct).

Suzi Jordan,
CAROL JONES REALTORS
Hi Suzi. Thank you for the quick response. My realtor has an offer coming in on my house today that she was told was pretty close to the asking price. I want to rent first as I need to move as quickly as possible and don't want to be rushed to find a house. I would love to do a rent to own or rent with option to buy. It is just me and my 39 year old son and 2 small dogs. We need at least 3 bedrooms and 2 should be large. No smaller than 12X15. Need at least 2 bathrooms and 1400 sq feet with fenced yard and attached 2 stall garage. We plan on visiting relatives in the area within the next month and would like to pick out a house and put a deposit on it at that time. I still work part time and will be transferring to the area but have social security and pensions sufficient for rent or mortgage. Would like to spend no more than $900 if possible. Less would be even better. My phone number is 319-310-8377 and I check my email daily. bettyhobel@gmail.com
Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013
Shirley Fran…, Agent, Springfield, MO
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Hi if you are looking for a home let the experience if Shirley franklin realtors take you fr first contact to closing. Visit http://www.franklinream.com and you can see all listings by all agency's in SW Missouri. We sell and show all agency's listings . I can set up a search that will send you listings as they hit the market . Contact me at 417-848-8540 or ahirley@franklinteam.com
Web Reference:  http://Www.franklinteam.com
Hi Shirley. Thank you for the quick response. My realtor has an offer coming in on my house today that she was told was pretty close to the asking price. I want to rent first as I need to move as quickly as possible and don't want to be rushed to find a house. I would love to do a rent to own or rent with option to buy. It is just me and my 39 year old son and 2 small dogs. We need at least 3 bedrooms and 2 should be large. No smaller than 12X15. Need at least 2 bathrooms and 1400 sq feet with fenced yard and attached 2 stall garage. We plan on visiting relatives in the area within the next month and would like to pick out a house and put a deposit on it at that time. I still work part time and will be transferring to the area but have social security and pensions sufficient for rent or mortgage. Would like to spend no more than $900 if possible. Less would be even better. My phone number is 319-310-8377 and I check my email daily. bettyhobel@gmail.com
Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013
Amanda Hawn, Agent, Springfield, MO
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Good evening!
Congratulations on your move to Springfield! Are you planning on buying or renting when you move here?
Amanda Hawn
Murney Associates
ahawn@murney.com
417-861-7909