Pet-friendly housing??

Asked by Dog Mom, Santa Rosa, CA Tue Jul 31, 2012

I am relocating from the Central Coast and am having a ridiculous time finding housing that accepts pets in Santa Rosa, Sebastopol, or Healdsburg. I have two small dogs and am seeking a one bedroom for around $1k/month. I am shocked as to how un-dog-friendly this area is!!! Any suggestions??

Answers

2
Patty Marken, Agent, Sonoma, CA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Keep trying, do you have references on your dogs from previous landlord? I know how hard this is and how frustrating for you. I don't do rentals or would try and help you. Have you tried Craigs List?
Sorry I could not be anymore help.
Nancy Gardner, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Tue Jul 31, 2012
I'd keep looking, are you in touch with some of the local rental company's? Alliance Property Management, DeDe's Rental's, Baker and Associate, Key Properties? If you need some more I can give them to you. Also scan the rental ad's in the local paper, Press Democrat.com, also Craigslist and look under San Francisco area, NorthBay, Santa Rosa

Nancy Gardner
CMA North Bay
707-696-7160