Tara Hathaway, Renter in Indianapolis, IN

Our family is planning on relocating to Indy towards the middle of March. We are looking for a 4 bedroom single family home to rent in a good

Asked by Tara Hathaway, Indianapolis, IN Tue Jan 10, 2012

neighborhood with a good school district. I contacted a reality company about a month ago, but got no help. I was hoping this wouldn't be so difficult. Is there help available? Please..

Answers

5
Tony Reffeitt, Agent, Brownsburg, IN
Wed Jan 11, 2012
Tara,

Congratulations on your upcoming move to Indianapolis. You'll love it here. You should've heard Mitch Daniels "State of the State" address last night. It was awesome. Anyway, here is a hyperlink to 175 4 bedroom homes for lease around central Indiana - http://mibor.mlxtempo.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=662803… This should help you identify a place to live.

Please remember me when it's time to buy as I'd be honored to help you purchase a home. If you're not purchasing now because you don't think you qualify for a mortgage, you might be surprised. If you haven't had a bankruptcy in the last couple years or a foreclosure or short sale in the last 3 years and your credit score is over 580, you probably qualify to purchase. Interest rates are phenomenal. Prices are phenomenal. So it would be a great time to buy if you qualify. Whether now or later, though I'd be honored to help you whenever the time is right. Please don't hesitate to let me know how I can be of service to you. Thanks.

Hoping to be your real estate broker,

Tony Reffeitt, CRS
Broker / Owner
Integrity Real Estate
317-216-TONY
tony@REALintegrity.com
Web Reference:  http://www.REALintegrity.com
Nina Mayberry, Agent, Avon, IN
Wed Jan 11, 2012
You can email me your specifications & I'll see what I can find for you.
Nina
317-414-7371
Claire-Anne…, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Mon Feb 6, 2012
Hi Tara
Good properties are available to rent in our fabulous city! You say your family is relocating and you mentioned a good school district. The Indianapolis area has several solid school districts so why don't we focus on where your jobs are taking you? I've been in Indy for almost fifteen years and know all areas well. Feel free to contact me and we can go over not only proximity to good schools but your work as well.
Claire-Anne
317.345.6640
http://www.callcarpenter.com/claire-anneaikman
Christine Pf…, Agent, Greenwood, IN
Wed Jan 11, 2012
Good Morning;
Hope that you are getting some good information about the different areas around town.
My name is Christine Pfender with Team Pfender at CENTURY 21 Scheetz. We have a fantastic Relocation Department and have more Corporate clients than any other company. If you would be interested, I would be more than happy to send you a packet from our Relocation Department. If you know of an area that you are looking at, Greenwood, Fishers, Carmel, Indianapolis, .....(and so on) I could do a more specific seartch and help you find more details out about the different schools.
Also, things that are important to you....shopping, sports for kids, activities of interest.....church......we could help you find places and things that will help the kids during this transition~things to get them "THRILLED" about the move.
Please feel free to contact us, if you would like.
We would be more than happy to assist you in this.
Thank you for your time.
Chrisitne
Julie Simnick, Agent, Indianapolis, IN
Wed Jan 11, 2012
Hi Tara.
There are several good school districts in the Indianapolis area as well as 4 bedroom single family homes for rent in those districts. I would love to hear about what you are looking for in a school and community and help you find the best school district and home for your family. Please contact me if I can be of assistance.
Julie Simnick
Century 21 Scheetz
317-495-4796
jsimnick@c21scheetz.com