Newlyweds-to-be looking for 1st "transit home" rental around $1600/m mark in safe neighborhood, Upper East Side - or easy commute to

Asked by Ozge, New York, NY Mon Sep 17, 2012

Manhattan desired Hi there,
My fiance and I are starting our family and we're in need of a transit place we'll call home for a year. Essentially we'd like to be in Upper East Side area preferably no further than 130th St / Williamsburg or any place you might recommend that we can commute to Manhattan relatively easy. (Close to subway huge plus.) Thank you in advance!

Answers

3
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Please call me. My name is Rhea and I have some nice properties. My number is 347-500-2479. Thank you and good luck.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Consider working with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc. For any safety concerns it's always a good idea to ask the local police department all your questions.